Chapter 2

Georgia's POV:

Oh my gosh, he is the cutest boy I have ever met!! And he asked me on a date, as soon as he met me!

Okay I have half an hour and I need to go home and touch up my makeup and get myself looking a bit more snazzy.

Harry's eyes, and his hair, and ohh his smile!! Oh my gosh, I have 20 minutes.

Harry's POV:

I don't even know what to do when she gets here. Actually, she probably won't even come. She's too good for me... I mean what was I thinking, I can't just walk into someone and ask them on a date!! She's probably laughing with all her friends at me. Ughh I'm such a dickhead.

"Oh, ah, hey Georgia!! Wow I can't believe you came!!" I half squealed in excitement as she ran and pulled me into a tight hug! I was so surprised I didn't know what to say. She then stood away and blushed, "I'm so sorry, I'm just really happy to see you!!" She said shyly, I felt so sorry for her and I didn't want her to feel awkward so I said "I'm really happy to see you too!"

She was truly amazing, we talked for hours!! We didn't go home until the people told us that they had to shut shop.

Georgia's POV:

We talked for hours! I have never met someone so kind and someone so cute and adorable! All my worries in life were put behind me for that 4 hours!!