★1 › Radi

★Name » Radi

★Gender » Male

★Species » Experimental gene. Human + Chihuahua + wolf = Radi

★Experiment Number » 1HB10

★Creator » John Stout

★Current Guardian » Jessica Stout

★Current Residence » 3440 Sunset Drive, Dallas, Texas

★Height » 6 ft 4

★†★

ART BY ME

ART BY ME

★†★

★Backstory★

Radi was created by a underground scientist under the name of John Stout. The experiment began on October 4th, and continued to undergo massive changes. The mixing of human, chihuahua, and wolf genes caused a great harm to the living being it created. It could not move without breaking its bones. The radiation from the experiments kept killing it. So John Stout began to work on places metal and fake joints inside the being, tearing it apart and remaking it, still keeping the genes, organs, flesh, heart, brain, some bones, etc. He asked his 13 year old daughter to help design the experiment. When he and his daughter both agreed on a look, they starting undergoing through the process. 3 months into the making, John realized the radiation was not helping, and decided to put a filter within the body of the being, along with eyes to detect radiation levels. A month after finishing the radiation filter and detector, the government contacted John, requested for him to sell the experiment to them for $1, 200, 000. He refused, stating that it wasn't finished yet, and he will sell it once it's finished. By the time he was almost finished with the being, he passed away, and his now 19 year old daughter decided to take the experiment in, and continue the work. The government once again contacted the family, this time, the daughter rejects it all, not wanting to sell the being she grew up with. She even named him, which is what she wanted to name him when she was younger but her father didn't want her getting attached, Radi. Radi, though, must mostly be kept in a isolated glass room, with a window across from the glass on the other side of the room. His tank has high radiation levels, with plastic vents. He can only eat radiated food. In order for Jessica to feed and take care of Radi, she must put on a anti radiation suit. Recently, Jessica had given Radi a book about nature, and a book about the human body. He ended up falling in love with butterflies. Jessica noticed how much butterflies seem to mean to Radi, and bought him a butterfly plush, poster, and blanket.

★Side note; Jessica goes to University for Science and Biology★

★THIS IS MY STORY, THAT I MADE. IF USED IN ANY WAY, ASK FOR PERMISSION, AND CREDIT ME. SAME WITH MY ART. DO NOT RE PUBLISH, SHARE, OR CLAIM MY ART.★