Part twenty six

Your POV

The next morning I was awoken by the sunlight hitting my face,I groan as I rub my eyes and sit up.

Third person POV

You look around the room realizing Taehyung wasn't in the room 'He must to have woken up early.'You thought with a sigh then suddenly the door clicked signaling someone opened it.

"Oh,You're awake" a sweet deep voice said which you soon recognized as Taehyung's."Yeah" you simply said smiling abit at him,It was soon followed by awkward silence,"Um anyways Jin made you breakfast,um I'll leave now so that you can do your stuff."You could tell he was unsure of what to say which made you chuckle abit "alright I'll meet you guys in twenty minutes"Taehyung only nodded and closed the door.

Later that day

"Y/N!" You heard Hoseok call your name,"Yes?" You answer looking up at him,"I was wondering if you wanted to see the guys and I practice abit" he gave you a sweet smile in which you returned "Sure why not!" Hoseok Grinned and motioned you to enter while holding the door wide open."Thank you" You whisper abit for him to hear.

Yes you guys were at Bighit entertainment no you weren't in the practice room,in fact you were standing outside the door.

Your POV

Once I entered I notice the guys were warming up abit "Hey" you whisper loud enough for them to hear."HEY Y/N!!" Taehyung ran towards you hugging you,"So you decided to see us practice eh? I honestly don't understand why you were standing at the door waiting"He broke the hug holding your shoulders.

"Well I didn't want to be a distraction so I decided to stay outside"I answered truthfully which made him pout "Aww!" He whined "You're not a distraction though!" He claimed looking at the others for approval which all agreed except for Yoongi,Who you still don't know why he acts so cold towards you.

"Listen up were about to start" Namjoon said turning on the music.Taehyung let you go an ran to his position,I couldn't lie they were pretty damn good which cracked a smile on my face.

An hour later

I was in the van with the guys who were either sleeping or about to fall asleep from exhaustion.I couldn't imagen how hard it must be to be an idol.I leaned my head back and decided to check my Twitter..I wish I didn't.

"Having fun with my Baby @Addisson96"200 likes  20 retweets 80 comments

200 likes  20 retweets 80 comments

PinkBitch:Awww so cute!

Hiworld:What happened to Y/n?

SquishyCheeks:Who is this??

You sigh tears threatening to fall,You decided you've seen enough and turn off your phone not long after you fall asleep.

____________________