Fallen Warrior Part 2

I woke up the next morning next to Legend. Upon the awakening, I heard gunfire. It was the scorpions trying to kill us. I had to wake up Legend and get out of here as fast as possible. I hit Legend and got him to wake up.

"What's wrong, Caleb?" He slowly went back to sleep.

"That's it, I have no choice." I transformed into my super self and tried flying with Legend in my palms. I flew nearly 100 miles with Legend in my palms until I got too tired to even fly anymore. The only thing I was thinking about is the creatures from Ekna was coming to get me.

I went out to hunt food, in my wolf self, and found a rabbit or two. I brought two rabbits, one for me, and one for Legend. I ate my rabbit and crawled, looking for something to patch up my wound. I found an old sweatshirt and wrapped it around my leg.

As I got back, I touched my wound and all of a sudden, it was gone. I was very curious of what just happened. I walked back to Legend to find him awake, eating his rabbit.

"Now please, tell me?" He asked.

"Alright, fine, I..." I heard something landing in the distance. It was a spaceship of no other. It was a UFO with wheels on the bottom for landing support. The hatch opened, it was more humans wearing their armor. Their armor was made of Adamantium, the strongest and most durable in the universe.

"Hey, you must be Legend and Caleb." The Eknian's said. "We heard what happened, so we came to help."

"Thank you, so is this all you brought?" I asked.

"Nope, more is on the way, everyone has heard about you, Caleb, and we are coming to take back what's yours and put the planet back into it was." The leader said. "I'm Jack, by the way."

"So, what's the plan?" I asked.

"When the weapons arrive, we will figure out a plan, they should be here at dawn, tonight." Jack sat down as I went to get firewood for the fire. I came back to see Legend and Jack waiting for the weapons to arrive.

"So how did this all happen?" Jack asked.

"Well, I went back to the past to retrieve a sapphire, and I saved this white dragon, and he must of thought that humans we were weak and he could take over with the stupid scorpion." I explained to Jack and Legend. "I am going to have to turn this around somehow."

"Don't worry, we will get this all situated out and kill those mutants, I like to call them." Jack smirked.

"You definitely said it yourself, but they have a large army full of the best tech I have ever seen." I told Jack.

"I know, but you haven't met us, now they should be here any minute, get ready." I waited and waited and I could see thousands of more of Jack's kind come down from the sky with their UFO's and weapons. They all gathered round me and Jack as I waited for Jack to respond. "Thanks for coming, this guy needs help saving this planet, but he can't do it alone, so we have to storm in on all four corners, with Caleb going out and trying to get to the dragon and scorpion while we fight the army."

"Sounds like a good plan to me." I whispered. "We leave at dawn, Jack?"

"Yes, now let's get some shut eye so we can end this once and for all." Jack went off as they went to sleep in their ships. Legend and I decided to sleep outside, in the cave. Legend got up in the middle of the night and went to the top of the cliff, looking in the distance.

"Are you alright, Legend?" I asked.

"I don't feel right, you fighting alone." He turned back and looked me in the eyes. "It's just not right."

"Legend, the power of the gods gave me this power for a reason." I kept explaining, "I will defeat them tomorrow, no matter what happens and besides, this planet will be restored in the right way, so that us humans will leave animals in peace."

"It's not that. I just....I just....don't..." He shook his head and tried to speak. "I just don't want to lose you."

"Look, Legend, you will never lose me and you want to know why." I put my paw on his chest. "I will always be in your heart, Legend, no matter if I'm alive or dead, the farthest distance away from you, or if I couldn't see you ever again, you will never lose me, alright. Now..." I yawned. "Let's get some shuteye, you have a long journey in the morning."

"I guess."

I got to sleep and woke up at dawn, seeing the soldiers getting ready to go. I waited and waited, and off we went to start marching toward the city. We all got to city gates, and I was high up in the air while the army was using their battering ram to try to get through the gates. I watched as I saw the soldiers tore through each other, like kids at a birthday party, except actually killing each other.

I kept watching the soldiers and then a fireball was fired at me. I dodged it by flying up at the last second. In the distance, I saw the white dragon firing fireballs at my face, but I wasn't in form yet. "Super Animal Powers Unite." I sprinted into action. I got my sword out and tried throwing my sword at his head. He used wings and threw me at the ground, but I kept on my feet. He nearly trampled me using his feet, but then the scorpion almost poked me with the poisonous tail. 

I was nearly cornered and I could picture Legend's face in my head, my family, the wolf god. I felt alive and I knew I couldn't screw up now.

"What are you going to do now, any last words before we kill you, Caleb?" The scorpion said with an evil laugh. 

"I do." The wolf god took over from there. I didn't do anything except getting transported to the Spirit World and get a chance to watch the match of the century.

"It's time you learned your lesson." The wolf god used my body and super strength and punched the dragon and flew away from the scorpion. He came back and punched the scorpion as far as the eye can see. He grabbed the sword and jumped high in the air. He came down and slashed the dragon's head, ending his reign. I was back in my human self again and the army was defeated. There was no more scorpion or dragon to worry about. 

Everyone was cheering and coming up to me. I saw the same girl from school and she recognized me as Caleb. We met up in the middle and looked at each other...for a long time. We kissed as my wolf pack howled, everyone cheering once again.

That was the end of this story, but with more to come from Caleb. What will happen next?