🍋 Good Vibrations 🍋

WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES 18+ CONTENT
(although who am I kidding most of the people reading this are under 18)
PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK-

EDIT:
Jesus this is kinda old and cringey. . . Comment if you want to see me rewrite this ^^
(and possibly add some more sinful details. . . ;P)

I am so sorry. . . I've sunk to the lowest level. . .

bUt aNYwAyS-

This is kind of a drabble one-shot, just Sans experimenting with a vibrator :P

plz don't judge meh ;-;

Sans slowly opened the door to Papyrus's room, checking to see if he was still asleep. The door creaked a bit, having been overused from the previous owners of the house. He exhaled and closed his eye sockets in slight relief, not realizing he was holding his breath.

Papyrus was curled up on one side facing away from the door, snoring slightly. Sans smiled a little bit to himself, happy to see his bro, even if he wasn't even awake. He slowly closed the door, wincing as it creaked.

Sans paused for a moment, listening for the rustling of an alarmed skele. Nope, nothing. After a moment, he closed the door all the way this time, making a soft clicking sound as the lock slid into place.

He crept back to his own room and past the framed picture of a bone in the hallway. Ah, a classic piece. Shaking his head of the absent minded thought, Sans slowly opened his own door to his own room; thankfully his door didn't creak as much as Papyrus's did.

Once he was in, he leaned some of his weight on it in an effort to stay quiet, although the action seemed to make no sense. The door closed with a 'click', and he sighed, finally in the clear. Well, not all the way. Papyrus could wake up at any time, which was probably what scared him the most.

He'd been looking for a chance to do this, now seemed like a good time. It was late, and Papyrus was extremely tired after holding a silent vigil for three nights in front of the door to the ruins. Not to mention the freezing temperatures of Snowdin.

He had brought the vigil upon himself, saying that 'only the true loyal and Royal Guardsmen hold a vigil'. Sans wanted to bring up the fact that you only hold a vigil if it's a special occasion, like if someone died, but kept his mouth shut to spare his brothers happiness. Sans had finally managed to convince Papyrus that if he didn't get some sleep, he'd be too tired to catch a human. Papyrus had pouted a bit, but agreed nonetheless.

Now that he was in a deep sleep brought on by exhaustion and naivety, Sans finally felt comfortable enough to do this. He waited, leaning his back and head against the door, listening for any sounds of disturbance. The truth was, he was kind of nervous. Sans had never done anything like this, at least this way.

He stalled silently for a minute before shakily exhaling, trying to convince his brain of the task he was about to perform. Kicking off his slippers, he silently walked over to his open closet, hesitating in order to stay silent with each step.

Underneath a pile of clothes, he had stashed away a shoe box, where he kept most of his private things. He knelt down, put the shoebox on his lap, and slowly opened it. Inside, an untouched vibrator laid, still in its case.

He'd bought it a while ago, earning a knowing smirk from the cashier as he blushed uncontrollably. Not that she judged him for it, but it was awkward making small talk with someone who knew you were going to use the sex toy they held in their hands.

He'd never attempted anything close to this, although he'd tried once without an official implementation. Just an experimental phase when he was a teenager, curious about his newfound genitals. It hurt a bit, so he stopped and never tried it again.