Getting To Know Me

So Basically I'm Still A Child In Some People's Eyes.
I'm Turning 16 Tomorrow, Which Is May 10, It's 2019. My Name Is Summer Charles. My Mom Passed Away When I Was 5. Yeah Tragic I Know. I Couldn't Go With My Dad so I stayed with my grandma. She was and still is mentally ill. I love her so much but we didn't get along at all. I have a brother. He is 2 years younger then me. I love him so much. He is literally my whole heart. So as you can see I have been dealing with pain my whole life. Since I was a young child, the day of my moms funeral I realized I had no one in this world but me. I made it my priority to make sure my brother was always feed and clothed. It was almost like I was his mom. Yeah my grandma was there but she wasn't always THERE. My uncle paid the bills, kept food in the fridge, made sure we went to school and etc. But no one ever sat down and asked my brother and I how we were coping with our mothers death. We had to bottle those emotions up inside and put a smile on our face. Not because we were forced but because if we asked for help our uncle would simply say "you'll be ight". And we couldn't do anything about it but I always knew from an early age I was different. Here's my story.