Kamen Rider W x Monster Musume/Daily Life With Monster Girls

So. Let me get this out. If you didn't like the ending of W (Episode 49), this isn't going that route. Instead, it will be Shoutaro by himself. Phillip is not going to be in it.

Anyway, it now a few years after W. Shoutaro is now running the Detective Agency, Akiko and Ryu are living together, yadda yadda.

Now, it is now 1-2 years after the discovery of the Lamilals, and now, they are common place in some areas, but most noticably, Fūto. Give your own explanations, but that is constant.

Another thing is that Kamen Riders now have to be a bit more careful. Why? Well, due to the government being idiots, they seem any attack on monsters an aggression act, and thus, they might be arrested for the fact they are trying to keep people safe.

Not in Fūto! The place loves it's hero, plus they give good arguments in why they should keep Kamen Riders there. (Can become a big sub-plot.)

So, main start is that Shoutaro gets told he will become registered as a prank for his birthday, gets a roommate, blah blah blah.

(She can be any monster, but make sure she fits in the setting.)

Soon more get in, and then his identity as a Rider is discovered. Do as you will with it.

So, I bit you all, adue.