FROM VERBAL TO PHYSICAL

Two weeks, it's been two weeks that Noah has been picking me up in school, the jerk had the nerves to come late and we will occasionally... Ok always argue. It was official,of all my brothers he was the one I liked the least ; speaking of them, we had learned to live and know each other. Adam was the ''father'' of the house, his position as the eldest of this hellhound forced him to be strict but he had a soft side and a great passion for basketball which he loved playing; that is when he is not too busy at his cabinet or scolding us. If Adam was the father of the house, Lyam was the mother; he cooked, cleaned and cared for everyone. He will always smile and cheer everyone up, I don't know how he does that but he reads people like open books and there's nothing you can hide from him. Last week Tuesday, he noticed my bruised arm (Ryan's revenge; but no big deal though) and I almost spilled everything; guess that being the psychologist that he is gave him that ability; anyway he is the sweetest of all. Nate and his moron of a brother were scholars but attending different colleges. Nate was in a music school while Noah was in a college just a block away from my highschool. I don't really know what he was studying there, it's not like I cared though. Nate was a calm and cool character but his brother was.... something else. Noah was Nate's extact opposite if I may say, he listened to no one except Nate and Lyam, he is such a brat sometimes. Of all my brothers there was Lucas who had always been extra sweet to me. He always calls me sweet names making me unconfortable. He is the one that spends the least time at home. From what he told me, he works as the director of a luxurious hotel in Las Vegas and even proposed to take me there for a trip. Well an offer that I casually refused, I am way too umconfortable near him to be in a seclude place in his company. My favourite is Marco, at the beginning he really seemed shy but he is a funny little creature. It is such a pity that he doesn't show off that side of him more often. He keeps his quiet self when the eldest ones are around, especially when Lucas is there.

I never knew that it could be so good to have such a big family, I really hope it stays like this.

Another boring school day had come to an end, I was heading to my locker while Chris was whining over his score in our last pop quiz. Chris was a smart kid who always put alot of efforts in his studies unlike me who will never touch a single book in class.

-This world is so unfair!! 85!! Why Will? Why?

-Stop complaining it's not my fault if you wrote debt instead of depth fifteen times and you had your marks reduced. I mean..

I wanted to continue teasing him but he already was pissed enough by his mark.

-By the way, what was your score?

-Do you want to grab something to eat before we head home?

-Will what was your mark?

-Don't you think the sky is pretty today?

-Willow !

-If I tell you my mark you will be depressed.

-Tell me!

-Fine... I got a 100

As expected he instantly fell depressed and I did what I had always done when I found him in this state; I laughed. Chris' depressed facial expression is the kind of thing you should see after a break up or a moody day. He looked like someone who.. nevermind it's the funniest thing ever.

I was happy to have decided to let Chris stay in my life, I wanted to forget what happened between us and continue where we ended.

If you think that I am talking about some cheesy love story then I stop you right here. Remember that bullying issue that made me leave a year ago? That's what I am talking about, Chris knew what his cousin had planned but he did not do anything, well until he saw myself bloody and bruised up self lying unconscious in the parking lot. I had hated him for not doing anything else than taking me to the hospital. He had tried time and again to earn my forgiveness but I had always turned him down until I left. Lyam's little sibling story had taught me that giving first chances and probaly second chances to people wasn't that bad. I just hope I won't be betrayed anymore.