10 | teasing

The evening was now ending, most people have already returned home, there are only a couple left.

Hwasa had already left, not with Wheein tho, she didn't have the courage to talk to her after that dare. Maybe I exaggerated telling Wheein to kiss her? But later she got her revenge for sure making me kiss Jungkook...

Although the most traumatized by everything was Jungkook. His reaction was cute, he looked so embarrassed. Jimin and Taehyung did not seem so happy. I feel internal satisfaction taking over. I love to tease them. The only bad thing about this evening? I feel sexually frustrated, I couldn't get anything done with anyone.

I feel so needy. Between the sensual dance with Mark, and half make-out session with Jungkook ...
I feel so dissatisfied.
I wonder if Taehyung is already alone...
I leave my room intent on going to Taehyung, but as soon as I step outside I see Jimin and Taehyung in front of my door.

The two looked at her with a sly smile. She watched them, trying to figure out what they wanted. She still had her dress on, only her hair was a bit messy.

《Where were you going?》 Taehyung asks, resting his hand on the side of the door, Jimin did the same thing, on the other side, thus blocking all her escape routes.

《I ... I need to ask you something ...》

《Hm? Tell me, I'm here.》

She looks unsure whether to respond, Jimin watched her lips as she spoke. He felt the desire to kiss her more and more.

《It's an intimate request ...》 she says, looking Taehyung in the eyes.

Taehyung chuckles 《aah ...》 he turns his gaze to Jimin, and with a look accomplice, they make Chaerin walk backward, letting her go back into the room 《what are you doing?》she could do nothing but go backward.

Jimin, as soon as they are all inside, closes the door and looks at Chaerin with lust.
Taehyung takes her by the wrist and puts her back on the door, the two stands in front of her, bringing their lips closer to her neck, nibbling and leaving wet kisses.

Chaerin felt like she was in heaven, with the desire she already had, she would totally let herself do whatever they wanted to do to her. She totally lets herself go at the touch of the two, who began to tease her nipples with their fingers from above the dress. Jimin lifts her dress up to her waist, leaving her alone in her underwear.

A small moan escapes her as soon as she feels a hand enter her panties, it was Taehyung's hand, he starts making circular movements with his finger on her clit, now impatient and swollen with excitement.

《She's all wet for us ...》 Taehyung pulls his lips from her neck; feeling his warm breath on her skin as he speaks.

Her body trembled under the touch of the two, she was impatient, she wanted them both. The two boys smirk, seeing the effect they had on her. They knew it would go like this.
Before, Taehyung and Jimin, they agreed to "surprise" her with this.

They would have done like in the old days, together to take the girls they wanted. Until some time ago, they had sex with girls together, they chose the ones they wanted, and with a strategy together they always managed to get the girls they wanted. They did it for a short period of time until they decided to quit because the competition between the two was ruining their friendship. And it wasn't worth it.

But for this time, for Chaerin, they decided to go back to the old days. They would have fun as she does with them. So they decided to ally again.

She looks them in the eyes, praying to be kissed by one of the two, she didn't want their lips on her skin anymore, but on hers. She longed for their kiss. But the two had agreed that no one would kiss her.