Ouma

Ouma shot up, a blush spreading across his face. "Yeah.... I'm fine.... Why do you ask?"

I leant closer to him but he instinctively flinched his face away. "Ah sorry....." he apologied.

"There's no need to say sorry... Who did this to you?"

Ouma glanced away, and he met Tenko eyes. They seemed to share a silent glance that only lasted a second before he turned back to me.

"Uhmm.... I'd... rather not say... I don't want to get in any more trouble." Ouma quietly whispered.

"Are you sure?" I respected his privacy, but I also didn't want him to get hurt again.

"Yeah...." Hus head shot up again. "In fact, you two should go, leave! You guys might get hurt."

He stood up, a bit wobbly on his feet. Ouma made a shooing gesture towards us, though I could see more fear in eyes than anger. In fact, he didn't have any anger at all in him.

"Maybe we could talk later?" I didn't want to interrupt or get hurt, but I needed to save my classmates. Unfortunately, whether I liked it or not, Ouma was one of them.

"No, no.... Please..." He had a begging tone and I just wanted to leave to he could stop looking at me some defensively.

"I.... Want to help you Ouma." I really did. Even for the things he had no knowledge about.

Tenko looked awkward, looking at us two interact. She must have been alone.

Without the support of girls, she was all alone.

"With what... You don't even know what I'm going through..." he didn't sound upset, he just sounded... defeated. No, you can't despair!

"I'm surprised she hasn't come yet..." he said the 'she' with a lather of distaste, the only discomfort I've heard from him.

"Whos she? Did she do this?" I asked impatient questions.

Tell me who did this to you Ouma!

"Nevermind..." Ouma eyes avoiding mine.

Answer the question Ouma.... I want to know who did this.

Please

I stared at him sympathetically. The silence was a bit awkward, but I didn't care.

"Do you.... wanna watch some Danganronpa...?" He made room for me on his bed, getting his phone out and placing it between him and the now empty part of his bad.

"Ah.... Not right now, sorry..." I lied. He looked down, quickly putting his phone away again.

"Sorry for suggesting it...." His eyes stayed on the pillow in front of him.

"Shuichi, what's with you today?" Tenko approached us, sitting down next to me. "Are you sure you aren't sick? You might need this bed more than Ouma, haha."

"I'm fine..." I closed my eyes, breathing in and out. I'm only halfway through the day, and my whole lifestyle has changed.

These are different people than they were in the killing game. You have to convince them to not join. You don't want Ouma to go back to being a manipulative liar, do you?

No...

That's what I thought.

"Why do you want to join Danganronpa anyways?" I asked Ouma. Tenko frowned at me and Ouma shrunk up.

"I.... I don't..." Ouma whispered out. Huh? Then why the hell he'd end up in the game?

"Why...do you ask??" Ouma tried to smile at me but it ended up looking really nervous. He cocked his head a bit when he smiled. He looked.... so innocent. Nothing like Killing Game Ouma.