Chapter I

I woke up with a flash, shaking my head. I had been having that dream...well, not exactly dream, more like a flashback of that day in my head. The day I decided to apply for the audition that changed my life, and the day that I admitted I had feelings for my best friend...

My stomach squirmed as I felt the plane touch down on the smooth runway. I took a deep breath, trying desperately to calm myself down. Here I was in Melbourne, Australia. After two years, I was back to where I considered my real home.

I reluctantly got off the plane and walked around to find my luggage. My eyes were constantly moving, taking in the scenery of Melbourne airport.

Noticing there weren't many people around me, I pulled out my iPhone 4S, checking the time. It was 10 at night here in Australia. Probably around one in the afternoon in England, where the boys wer-

No, I thought to myself. I'm here for a new start. My life doesn't include those five amazing boys anymore. Louis, Harry, Liam, Zayn...and Niall.

“McKayla Hawke?!”

I turned around automatically to the sound somebody squealing my name. A young girl, most likely around fifteen, was standing in front of me wide-eyed. I smiled at her.

“That's me,” I said cheerfully.

“I'm a huge fan! Can I please get an autograph and possibly a picture?” The girl asked shyly.

“Of course!” I told her. “What's your name gorgeous?”

“Sadie,” she said sweetly.

I signed her iPod case and posed for a picture with her, and as she walked away with her face lit up like a light, a familiar feeling of happiness rushed through me. Although it felt like I could collapse and fall asleep on the hard, cold airport floor at any moment, seeing the look on my fans faces when they met me always managed to give me a rush.

It was incredible, how lucky I was. I had been big in the music industry for three years and almost had as much followers as Justin Bieber at twenty-six million.

I walked down the airport hallways, just craving to curl up and sleep after my day long trip from London yesterday.

Everything was a blur that night. My car was already here, being shipped over earlier. I drove home, which I probably shouldn't have done with my condition. Basically as soon as I got to my new home, I fell asleep. My new home was of course, in none other suburb of Glenroy...My old home.

I tiredly put a tight white singlet and pyjama shorts, as it was warm summer night in Melbourne. It was hard to get to sleep somehow. Knowing that I was in the same place as him.

Before I knew it, I woke up. It was hot and sunny outside today, and the perfect day to go into the city for some exploring.

I got changed into a long sleeved, completely lace top with black denim short-shorts. I smiled as I straightened my black hair, suddenly in an amazing mood.

I whistled to myself, walking out to my car. I was happy, single and young. I was back in Melbourne, my home city.

And I was ready as hell.

______________________________________

Yes, it's very short and absolutely horrible. I've been at my best friend's house, at my softball training and doing my homework :/ Soo, this is the incredible short chapter one! I promise the chapters will get much longer! Happy reading :) McKayla's city outfit will probably be on the side..