004

discernment
──────────

Eckart

After concluding the displays of each department, the band began playing to start the ending section of today's celebration—the Nebues Flair parade down the entire field, followed by a gigantic fireworks display.

Then the band started playing at that point. Someone yelled directions with an old fashioned megaphone, which were ignored, and Ezean, whose nightly music program serenaded the tourists, warmed up the University of Eldham Farnfoss Field in a voice that needed no mike.

"Congratulations everyone!" jumping almost every corner of the café booth, Rosée du matin. I just sit here watching them and a smile plastered.

Staring back at the field as both the Rosée du matin booth members and students enjoying the band screams their lungs out. How should I end the day today? I clicked tongue at inabot yung camera ko capturing the very moment. Napangiti ako. This is so satisfying, ang gaan sa pakiramdam.

"Ano ni ngiti-ngiti mo diyan Valentino" ngumit ako sa kakaupo lang na dela Cruz.

"You look gorgeous, may lakad ka?" tanong ko habang kinuhuan siya ng litrato. She waved her hand but nodded. See? Nakakalito ang babaeng toh.

"Anyway may plano ka after nito? Tapos na ba kayo mag linis dito sa booth? Wait ano ba nangyari sa mga yun?" pointed to where Jeremiah and others jumping and even waving those paper sheets.

Kairi started to pick up the papers that was thrown anywhere, just anywhere. "They're celebrating. Achieved their 1 week sale in it's 6th day. Last day na bukas"

"Ah, good for them. Malaki na naman budget niyong mga med students." napatawa ako sa sinabi ni dela Cruz.

"Ang dami niyo din kasing activity. Really, why does students from Business and Management  have a lot of ideas to propose and boom, another activity." I shrugged; there are times when I'm grateful that our department doesn't demand a lot of events, programs, and other things. We're too preoccupied with our studies and laboratories.

"Oo nga pala, ililipat daw kayo ng campus?" 

I sucked in my breath, expecting her to interrogate me about it. "I'm not sure when, but it'll be either next semester or next school year; either way, the outcome will be the same: I won't seek for formal positions inside the club organization."

"dela Cruz right timing, sama ka ba sa amin? We're celebrating for the booths success"

"Tapos pagsabihan niyo akong batang gala? If puro kayo med students wag niyo nalang ako isama" tinawanan siya nila Jeremiah. When did it all begin? The majority of the members of the photographic club are from the Allied Medical Sciences. Stella was the only active member from the Business and Management course who was present.

Got close with us, then the flow starts.

"Are you familiar to The Venture Herd?" natigil sila Jeremiah and I think there familiar with it. I didn't bother to butt in as I am nowhere interested in their business.

"Yep, sa South right? University of Kindred Coast? If that's it, then I know" wala talaga akong interest sa kanilang usapan pero wala akong ibang magawa bukod tumahimik at umupo dito. Shouldn't have waited Kairi. 

"I was invited, and someone I knew suggested that anyone I invited may come as well. So, what are your thoughts?" The Venture Herd isn't new to me. It's quite famous, talk of the university.