0n1ine Part 2

6:59 am

I randomly woke up in the middle of the night and saw a man fully submerged in black. I went back to sleep.

                                                                                        8:56 pm

I woke my sister up. She got ready for  school and so did I. I went to school and entered the gates. I looked around the room. I saw a girl wearing a raspberry barre, a black coat, and a pair of gym pants. She looked new here so I decided to approach her. We started talking... She kind of reminded me of Charlotte. Later in the afternoon I found she was Charlotte's sister.

                                                                                 9:48 pm

I walked home with Sarah and Charlotte's sister, Silver because I turned out to be sick with the flu.

                                                                            10:59 pm

I cooked for my little sister trying my best not to cough on the scrambled eggs.

                                                                      12:00 am

Sarah was already asleep. I was on the dating app again talking to Charlotte. We decided we would send pictures of ourselves to one and other. I looked nasally and pale, and I was wearing green owl pajamas. Despite all that I still tried to look my best. Charlotte had long  eyelashes and curly short hair. She looked like Audrey from twin peeks.

                                                                     12:55 am

I went to bed.