trying hard

The next day me and here were decorating but i could tell she was think of the same thing i was wich was getting to ricky or in her case jc. My mind lit up and i fell of of the later i was on i could ask him out at playlist live. i told justina my idea she thought it was a good one so she said she would ask jc out there too. now all i had to do was get ready for playlist wich was tommarow so i was casually freaking out. Looking trough all of my cloths. i finally found wat i wanted to wear a pair of skinny jeans and vans tank top. it seems like thats rickys style or what ricky would like on a girl. when i looked at the clock it was 10:30 at night me and justina had spent all day decorating but now our house looked fabulouis. i told her we should go to sleep and so we both gotin to sweat pants and went to sleep.

When we woke up we had like 2 hours to get ready and leave for the plane. so i hoped out of bed and woke up justina.now to put my outfit on and pick some shoes. when we were ready we grabed our bags because we were going to stay in a hotel for a couple of days. We went to the plain and every thing worked out. When we got there we put our stuff in our hotel room then went to a playlist meeting. i saw alot of frimialiar faces but one stuck out her name was cheyenne and she seemed really funny. i had to be friends with this girl. so after the meeting i talked to her and she said she lived near us and gave me her number so that i could text her. but now we had some time to kinda hang out at playlist.