The Nine Lives Of Chloe King (My season 2)

Chloes PoV

"He's dead..." was the only thing I could say when Amy and Paul ran in. He was laying at my chest, cold and lifeless. Amy ran to me and took me in her arms. She saw the blood om my chest, near my stomach. "You died?" She said soft and I nodded my head as an answer. Paul had just stood there but suddently he said "Isn't Alek here? Or Jasmine? They usually follow you, right?" he asked. "PAUL!" Amy shouted and then said "We most leave, before the first theatre people are coming." She stood up and took her arm under mine. I started to think about what Paul said. He was right. Where were they?

Alek PoV

His brother..? Alek couldn't believe him and was on his guard.I took a quick look at Jasmine and Valentina. Jasmine looked most hurt, but Valentina looked very tired. When his so called 'brother' neared the window Alek took his shot and ran and pushed him out the window. I took Valentina and Jasmine carefully on his arm and ran as quickly as I could out of there. He started to think of Chloe. Wounder if she is OK? But now I had to think about Jas and Valentina. I called five healers who took them to a save place. It was best for him to not know where. I took my phone and texted Chloe //Are you OK?// After some minutes an answer came. //She's not, Amy // Alek started to think. Think of this all was planned, if they planned to attack Jas and Valentina and they some others..?! I ran quick to her house. Empty, just hear her mothers sleeping breaths. I took my phone out and called Chloe. "Hello?" I heard Amy said. "Where are you?! And why is she not OK?!" I shouted at her. "Calm down! We just got her to sleep! We are at Pauls brothers basement. Springleef 2446, in centrum." I hung up and ran there. I knocked on the basement window and Paul showed up. He open it quiet and Alek got in. He saw Chloe lay on a bed, she turned and turned in her sleep. Like she was unhappy. I saw Amy sit whit a cup of coffee and I walk there. "What happened?" I asked and Amy looked sadly at me. Then she started to talk. First about Chloes dad, then the shots, Chloes death and finally, Brian. She told me that he thought she was dead and kissed her. His own fault I thought, but I know she liked him a lot like a friend. Chloe started to scream in pain. Me and Amy ran to her bed.

Chloes PoV

"Help!!!!" I scream 

I was in a scary ally and someone was chasing me. "Alek! Jas!" I called but no one came... Then I started to think, Chloe! This is just a bad dream. WAKE UP!!! I told my self. I stopped and turned around, and then I saw who was chasing me... It was Brian. No, I thought. He is dead, stone dead.. He started to come near me. "Hello Sweety" he said with a evil voice. He quickly throw something and seconds later something hit my stomach. I gave out a loud scream, really loud. I looked at my stomach.. It was a hunt knife in it... 

Chloe sat up quickly in her bed after her scream. She started to cry and a couple of arms took me. Aleks. I layed on his chest and cried. He hushed me soft. "I, I killed him.." I cried at his chest. "No, Love. You didn't kill him" he said soft. I started to get tired and almost fell asleep but then I thought about the dream and tried to keep me up. "Sleep Love, I'll protect you" He soft whispered in my ear. "OK" I whispered back and he soft kissed my back head.

~9 AM~

I woke up and felt that Aleks arms was still around me. I think he heard me wake up because he said "Morning Love" and when I turn my head I saw that he smile. "Did you stay up the whole time?" I asked "Yes I did, I would do anything for you Love" he answer and kissed my fore head soft. I looked around. I saw Paul and Amy on the sofa, sleeping. I got a feeling that I wanted Aleks lips to touch mine. I didn't know where it came from, especially when Brian died yesterday from kissing me. I leaned back and turned my face so it just was like two centimetres from his beautiful face. "Thank you, for everything" I whispered "Like I said, I would do anything for you" He whispered back and then I kissed him soft. In like five seconds, then I leaned back a few centimetres and smile. A strand of hair fell in my face and Alek put it behind my ear. Then he put his hand behind my head and pulled me near him. Just one centimetre from his face. "I love you Chloe King" he said and kissed me passioned.

_____________________________________

Hey, so what do you think? COMMENT & VOTE!!!!

NOT EDITED