Chapter 3

Chloe PoV

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL NIGHT MISSY" was the first thing I heard when I walked in to my house. Whoops... "With Amy at her house,, we saw a movie to late and I didn't want to wake you up so I didn't call.. " I lied. I quickly started to walk towards the stairs but mom stopped me. "Sit. Now" she said and pointed to the couch. "Chloe, don't lie to me. Amy's mom called and asked for Amy. You were not there. " Oh no... "Were you with that boy again? What's his name..? ...Alex??" Now I'm defiantly screwed... "Umm, the truth is that..." I didn't know what to say so I said ".. We went to a club and I.. WE didn't want you to know" The lie just slipped out and I looked down in the floor and acted like I was ashamed. "Chloe.. Did you drink? Or take drugs?" Mom asked and I snapped my head up in anger. Sure, sometimes me and Amy drank a beer or two but never in our lives that we would use drugs. "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF US?!" I hissed angry at her an ran up to my room and when I has outside my room I screamed "AND BY THE WAY, HIS NAME IS ALEK NOT ALEX" Then I slammed the door and I was alone in my room. Then suddenly I felt a pair of arms around my shoulders but I threw the person over my shoulders and pinned the person at the floor. The person was Alec and he was grinning from ear to ear. I released him and stood up and made my way towards my bed were I dropped my bag and jacket on it "What's up?" I asked. It wasn't like a guy to show up right after he dropped of a girl. But then, we weren't normal. His arms were wrapped around me again, but this time I leaned back to his chest. "Maybe I just wanted to spend time with you" He whispered into my ear and started to place small kisses along my jawline.

------------------------

Short chapter I know but I just wanted you 2 know that I haven't given up, I'm just busy and this is last in my priority list.

Love and skittles