In Sha Allah in jannah

After achieving the first and the best target after an exam , I had a small conversation with my brother. So we had a challenge. We both love having challenges. Me traveling with him in the road by wearing a niqab was the challenge that he gave me.  So I agreed with it half heartedly.
The next day we went to the town he wanted to travel by bus instead of taking the car. So as soon as we climbed in the bus there was a non Muslim brother who stood up and gave me a seat. I was shocked the same person who I have seen never even bothered  to give a seat before. I was confused,is there anything different? Or Do I look like a pregnant woman? LOL Not at all i don't have a huge tummy which looks like a pregnant woman.

When we got down from the bus I spotted a woman wearing a red shalwar kameez with her shawl wrapped around her neck. After sometimes I saw her staring at me then my brother told me to just look at her. When I stared back at her I saw her shawl on her head and wrapped it properly around her chest. I was really proud of myself for being in such way, for reminding someone that he or she is a muslim. Then when I crossed a niqabi sister I saw her  throwing a knowing smile at me through her eyes. It was like we have met for so long

All these things look like magical to me. I don't know what sort of power does this niqab has. It can make a person feel more pious and gives freedom for a person who wears it.
My heart was light with a feeling which cannot be explained. I had a peaceful sign in my heart when I walked in the road which I never had before.
When I returned home I sat on a chair then I felt something on my back when I looked into my bag, it was the gift which I got from my friend and I totally forgot to see it.
As soon as I opened the gift I couldn't believe my eyes it was an incredible gift. It was a glass box with a tag.          "In sha Allah in jannah"
There were two dolls inside the glass box where one of it was smiling and the other had a sad face. The doll which had a sad face was so stylish it was wearing a crop top and a short skirt which looks really gorgeous meanwhile the other which was smiling had a head scarf and was well covered.
I never understood how this girl who gifted me thinks about me. she knows every minute things in my head even if I didn't tell her. May be its because of our bond. But whatever she has open my heart

***
Assalamu alaikum

Can you tell me your first and foremost target after a Big Bang exam?

And guess what would be this particular girl's target?
Its all what most of the people on this earth do 😅