chapter 1

Foxys pov

I sit in my room,filled with posters of different bands,movies and other random junk, and. I here the sound of the front doot creaking open " foxy oh foxy, come here you little sh*t" my new dad yells. I lock my door and move my book shelf in front,he bangs on the door "let me in,cime on open the door." he continues as I cry myself to sleep.
Beep, beep,beep*slam* I wake up and get up I see there is a small knife  hole in my door. I sigh and get dressed for my first day of school.

Mangles pov

I hear a soft knock on my door and hear my mothers soft voice "mangle,honey time to get ready,dads not gonna be home till next week cause of buisness."
Yeah buisness,I know hes just hanging out whith his friends and cheating on mom, but at least hes getting money. I groan,and get out of bed heading to my closet and picking out a short dress and tanktop with a sweater.As I walk downstairs I past by my dead brothers room and feel like im about to cry. I dont even say bye I just grab my stuff and leave.

Foxys pov

I start walking to school,and see this really hot girl she's got a short dress on,wavy white hair, a thick a--- okay yeah um that was a little bit to much but shes so hot.I  go up to her "hey,"i say "hi" she says, "whats youre name?" I ask. "Mangle snow"she says. "Im foxy loft".

Mangles pov

I see a crimson red ,haired boy walk up to me and sayed hi and asked my name but what I was paying more attention too were those golden eyes there so cute...like him uh...what no you just met him calm down.whoo.
Then we soon end up at school, fazbear high school.

Foxys pov

So far she was really nice and seem okay to trust.we had first period history together. As we got to class we are supposed to talk to eacher and get to know one another we talked about eachothers favourite stuff. but somehow it got to fathers and I told her."my dad isnt my real dad hes my,.. Well foster dad and he likes... He likes comeing home...drunk and he always tries to and sometimes does a----RING-.
I ran out freaking out whyd I just tell her that shes not gonna like me anymore.

Mangles pov

I feel so bad for him,but I kindive know how he feals. Everytime I pass by my brothers room I just wish his sweet smiley face sitting there humming to his music. The day he died I remember it so clear like it was yesterday....

Hey guys tell me how it is going