chapter2

Flashback*I was 3 and was running though the sidewalks with my brother his hair swaying slightly in the cool morning breeze. "Wanna race"he says as he positions himself"its on"I say
we start raceing nut hrs faster than me but by the time i turnbthe corner hes gone soon a purple car comes rushing by with my brother in the back all tied up and I scream his name...end of flashback*

Foxys pov

I walk up to a scream I look around and open my door to see something I can never unsee
My dad stabbing over and over into a young girls back "he-lp me" she cries I sigh and walkb back into my room lockung my door and going back to sleep
Beep beep beep bee- slam*
I walk down stairs eat some cereal and walk out the door and see that pretty white girl again and walk up to her "Boo" she freaks out and turns around she smiles "thats really funny ha ha"she says sarcasticly we walk to school and a lot of people greet us. I feel somthing in my stomach when im around her.
Then a thought slips into my mind of mangle on top of me makeing out with m- wait no nope thats just weird..we go through the day fine but untill she brings me to the janitors closet?
Mangles pov
Hes so cute a like him so much but what if he doesnt like me back... I get sad but get an idea were takeing a little trip I bring him into the janitors closet and clise the door behind us.he looks confused "mangle whats goi-" before he can finish his entence I push him down to the floor and kiss him and he kisses back his hand slip into my pants and grab my ass.. This feels so nice...

Foxys pov
I try to ask whats going on but she pushes me to the ground and gets on top of me and kisses me and I do as well I slip my hands into her pants and grab her ass,Its perfect like her "foxy"she moans and she takes of her shirt and Her bra and my mouth drops at how perfect her body is
I take my hands and grab them and move them aeound and she moans again I push her down and this time im on top and take off her pants and take off her panties and start unbuckling my pants and take off my underwear I slip my dick into her amd she moans "harder,faster"she moans she holds on to my shoylders as I do what she said. "I feel like im gonna cum" I say and she says"do it foxy do ot for me and I cum and she starts licking it of my dick and when she finishes and starts sucking my dick the janitor walks in and I knew were in trouble.