Chapter twenty six

Long chapter ahead

Nashi POV

We were chased all the way into the heartfilia konzern. I was annoyed by a few different things. 1.) I was hungry, 2.) I wanted sleep and 3.) they won't kill the stupid beast so we can eat it!
I wiggles out of uncle gajeels arm and jumped in front of the stampede.
"SUN DRAGON ROAR!" I yelled.
the boars dropped dead.
"Aww I was having fun" Luke whined.
"Well tha-" "Welcome to the heartfilia konzern" a man interrupted me.
I then noticed we were right outside they big house. That stinky smell is coming from here.
"You will now be our guests, enjoy your stay" the man said as he bowed.
"Thanks but we will just be taking Lucy and leaving" daddy said.
"Oh I can not allow that sir" the man said.
Daddy lit his fist on fire. "What!?" He said in a angry tone. I then took his hand making him look at me.
"The man seems nice, we shouldn't hurt him" I whispered to daddy. He nodded and seemed to calm down.
"Look man I just wanna bring Lucy home, she has kids to take care of" daddy said kinda sadly.
"Oh so these are ms. Heartfilias kids? May I ask your names children."
"Nas-" "what for?" Daddy interrupted me. What's up with everyone interrupting me today?!
"So i can make sure these are the correct children" the man said in a polite but 'duh' manner.
"What do you me-" "I'm Luke heartfilia!" Luke said enthusiastically. "Now can i see my mom?" He said.
The man looked at Luke, "Yes young master"
"How bout my sister and our friends?" Luke asked.
"Your sister can come but the others,They'll have to wait in the guest rooms, sir" the man said.
He took every one to the rooms, I didn't see uncle gray or aunty juvia. The inside of this place is huge. We passed by a room that smelled like mommy but I didn't think much of it. Plus the man who said his name is Tyler didn't allow us to go explore. Emma and rose mary got put in a lavender room with two small white beds it seemed to have its own bathroom.
Uncle gajeel and daddy got put in a light gray room with two big beds. It also had its own bathroom.
Luke and Storm got a room together too, a big one like mine with dark blue walls and a bunch of other things.
I got put in a much larger room it was a grey blue,it had a vanity, bean bag chairs, a book shelf, and a bathroom. With a white bed and baby blue bed sheets. I wondered if whoever owned this place Knew we were coming since they were this prepared.
I heard my door open. I turned to see a red haired maid.
"Hello madam, I'm may rin yours and your mother's personal maid. I've come to inform you that it's time for a bath" she said. I nodded. So mom is here. May rin bathed me and dressed me in a long lavender night dress.
"Miss May rin... im actually kinda hungry... do you think you can whip something up for me and my family and friends?"
"Well... um... it's not that I don't want to it's just that it's very late and I im not supposed to make you anything unless your mother allows it." May rin said.
I looked down and put on a irresistible pouty face. The maid looked at me with concern and hesitation.
"Okay madam" she said and went off to make something for everyone to eat.
she left the door open. Earlier it was locked so I wouldn't get out. Time to find mom.

Gray Pov

It turned out that juvia didn't want to have 'fun' in the small lake we were near. Instead we met up with sawarr junelle, who was part of the plan. Juvia was talking with Mira and junelle. I was getting bored especially since juvia played that dirty trick. I tried to pay attention but all I can look at is juvia... her body, beautiful eyes and plump lips. I remember the face she made when she took me away from camp. It was so seductive and hot...
"Gra..."
I felt myself start to get hot.
"Gray..."
"GRAY darling your clothes!" I heard juvia yell she caught me staring at her again but this time I had a 'friend' standing up since juvia was playing dirty.
"AH SORRY! I Don't know how my clothes got off!" I yelled my face felt really hot. "Imma go bathe now!" I added and ran off.

-back at the mansion-

Lucy POV

I couldn't leave now, I changed back into the beautiful itchy long night gown and hid the clothes once again. I just have to wait for someone to come and get me. I sighed.

Luke POV

I already tired breaking down the door with and without magic there's something weird going on here! I was laying in bed in defeat when the door opened.
"Young master" the lady said " your sister had food prepared for everyone, please join her in the dinning hall" the lady led me down to a long table with a bunch of FOOD!
"Save some for everyone else!" I got hit in the head by my sister. I sat in my chair and waited , staring at the mountainous foods craving to eat them.

Natsu POV

I was trapped in here with gajeel, we all ready tried the windows the door and the wall. A maid with brown hair came in and made us bathe and change. She was scary. Me and gajeel were talking about it when the door opened.
"Food is ready sir" a maid with short red hair said.
Of course I followed her to the dinning room but I was inpatient.
Gajeel seemed so too he wanted to see Emma and make sure he was alright.
Storm was way late turned out he was taking a shower and Luke never told him he left.
The then Emma and rosemary joined us.
"BABY SHRIMP!" Gajeel ran to Emma and hugged her.
"Dad you're embarrassing me" the 7 year old said.
"Eat up everyone! Including you shrimp jr" gajeel said since everyone was here.
"Don't mind if I do!" We all started eating rosemary seemed off.
"rosemary are you okay?" Nashi asked.
"Don't you guys think it's weird?" Rosemary said.
"Whet do you mean?" Storm asked.
"It's like the owner expected us to come here, he has like a million rooms in here and he had some set up for just us! And now the maids prepared a whole feast for us? It's kinda fishy" rosemary stated.
"You are correct." We turned to a voice of a maid.
"We were told we were going to have extra visitors by our head instructor. He's the masters butler, Matthew is his name." The red haired maid said.
"Why are you telling us this are you trying to help us?"Luke and Storm asked.
"Yes of course, like I'm helping lady Lucy, she shouldn't have to marry someone she doesn't love, she already has two cute little kids with someone else" she said looking at me and smiling
"Oh... I'm not the father." I said and I looked away saying that didn't feel right or anything.

Word count 1247
May 11th 2019
Revised May 13th 2019