Request: Weaver X Insane

Insane is Darkiplier122 's oc

Weaver belongs to Admin

Weaver,the spider,  was looking in the cracked mirror at his reflection. He made his many arms go back into him. He liked this look..  He did strike fear with his spider arms out.

He was still looking when a knock came to his office door. He walks over and looks down to see the Vampire,  Insane. He kept a straight face, “Can I help you? “ insane had a black eye and a busted lip.

Weavers multiple yellow eyes blink.  “What happened to you?” Insane shrugs, “Got In a fight. “ weaver rolls 2 pairs of eyes and pulls him in. ..

Insane stares, “Put your arms away?” Weaver nods and grabs a wet cloth.  He starts wiping Insane's face.. Insane stared up at his boss.

Once weaver finished,  he noticed the Vampire stare up at him,  biting his lip.

“What?”

“N-nothing boss..”

But Weaver isn't stupid.  He could SMELL how Insane felt.  He sees him turn and rolls his eyes,  growling. Why did he pity this man? Why did he treat him special?  

Weaver,  only still with two arms, grabs Insane by his shoulders and smashed him to the wall.

Insane jumps with surprise,   weaver pins the smaller being.  The spider looks down on the Vampire.  Insane blushes darkly, with a crooked smile, “B-boss… ? “ weaver just stared in his smaller coworker.  He smirks slightly.

He lowers to the Vampire and places his freezing lips to his.  Insane gasps and blushes, placing his arms around Weaver. Weaver grabs his hips and pulls him closer.

Insane purrs softly,  and bites at weavers lip. Weaver growls dominantly,  forcing his tongue into the Vampire. Insane moans and tilts his head back.  The spider clutches the back of his head, and kisses deeper. Insane squeaks and moans,  as Weaver lays him down and gets on his knees, taking the Vampires clothes off.

Insane moans and presses his body to the arachnid. Weaver has his arms grow out,  and he holds the vampire down, taking his clothes off. Insane places his hands to the spiders chest. Before he knew it,  his boxers were slipped off and the spider bit his neck, growling. The Vampire yelps a moan. Weaver enters Insane, and automatically thrusts roughly.

Insane moans out, wrapping his arms around weaver,  clawing at his back. Weaver moans and bucks his hips farther in.  Insane moans, his hair sticking to his sweaty face. He throws his head back,  exposing his neck. It was so tempting to eat… but Weaver was focused on pounding.

The vampire drools,  his eyes rolling in the back of his head, “Oh Yes Boss!!! ~” weaver took the encouragement to continue,  and speeds up, his body slapping against Insane's. He huffs for air and grabs his haunches, pulling him more in.  Insane screeches as Weaver cums.

Weaver pauses and breathes.  Insane pants like a crazy animal.  Weaver smirks and kisses his nose..

“Your getting the raise”