Chapter 20

King POV

"Where the fuck you going Alexander???"

I heard my mother called after me but I ain't gave a shit. I backed down for a while but it's time for me to go back to school and get info I need.

I walked through the halls and everyone began to stare at me like they saw a damn ghost. According to the principal I shouldn't be coming to school until next week but fuck that I need to handle this before school.

"Alexander!"

I heard Lena called after me but I ignored her as I began to walk towards the gym. I held a tight grip into my gun. One shot is what I have.

Lena stepped in front of me

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Ima handle some business now get the fuck out my way"

I said through clenched teeth as everyone around me stopped looking at us.

"Nah I ain't movin' blood, I said the fuck you doing here"

I just chuckled at how good she was trying to be it kinda turned me on.

I grabbed Lena by her waist and pull her close

"The fuck yall watching??"

I barked at the people still staring, makin' them move quickly

"King, I know what you're up too, leave this shit alone"

I shook my head and pulled her outside of the school

"You don't know shit Lena!"

"I know what the fuck you trying to do! You trying to kill a crap ass nigga to make yourself feel better about Quincy's death"

She stopped and I saw tears coming down making me feel bad

"Shit has been hard for everyone! Asiah , Tee and I also lost him but we ain't here trying to kill everyone. King we can't loose you not again. You know damn well Quincy would've been pissed at you if he found out you was up to some stupid shit..."

I let those word sink in and I kissed her

"I love you Lena"

With that I walked away.

Lena POV

I sighed and grabbed my phone to call him

"Wassup?"

He answered quickly

"King.... he up to no good, I'm pretty sure he going down the projects. I have a really bad feeling"

He sighed

"Aight ima handle that, thanks for telling me, you good fo him"

"Aight Keenon"

I chuckled as I clicked. I reached Keenon once King got of jail because I knew he is up to no good. I just need Keenon to help me out and stop King from all this foolishness.

Tee ran towards me and pulled me into an empty hallway

"What blood?"

She looked at me and we began to laugh, I been talking "hood" since King got out of jail

"Word on the street King was here???"

She said seriously and I just nodded

"He's up to no good"

"What you mean?"

"I know for a fact he's trying to spill some blood"

Tee looked at me as we stood silent, we both knew sooner or later someone is going to pay for Quincy's death.

"Have you talked to Asiah?"

She just shrugged as we entered into our senior English class.

Asiah hasn't gone out since his death, she sometimes comes to school and when she does she sits by herself.

"I know how she feels I just wish she didn't push us away"

"You know what?"

"What?"

"I'm tired of her being so damn depressed! I gave her damn time now are you down to drag her depressed ass out of her house?"

She chuckled and nodded. Asiah needs to open up. I swear Quincy wouldn't like none of this shit.

King POV

I put my third blunt down, a nigga was beyond high. I was out with some of the old G's as they let me know they was about to handle Quincy's death.

" YG"

I heard someone say as I took a drink my corona and sighed, not this nigga again

"King"

"Supp G?"

He sat down next to me and began to roll a blunt next to me.

"I need you to lay low King, stop trying to be a killer blood"

I just chuckled at him

"See YG ion need your advice aight? you ain't my pops so I need you to stop trying to be one"

He sucked his teeth and put the blunt in his mouth before speaking again

"I ain't trying to be your pops, not righ now I done some fucked up shit in the past that's why I'm tellin' you to lay low that's on the set blood"

He passed me his blunt and I took it & laughed.

"I understand what it feels like to lose a brother cause of this gang shit, lay low King"

I didn't say shit, just let his words sink in as I took sips of my corona.

My trigger finger was itching, and the gun on my waist was waiting for me to use.

-End of Chapter

Will King take his advice?

What will Lena and Tee do? will Asiah talk to them?

Don't forget to

Comment, vote, add to library, share, follow me