III

Kihyuns pov

I arrived at college early and first, hoping I could bump into Chan or something. I leaned my back against the wall and kept a look out, hearing a car come to a screeching stop I looked over to it and watched as Chan and his friends get out of the car, Chen swirling the keys around his index. "We are NEVER letting you drive again." Byung said as he walked away from the group with Chen, leaving Chan with Lee and Jun. I coughed slightly and got into position, I thought of something sad and felt tears coming to my eyes, I rose my hands up to my face and hid it as I cried to myself, hoping Chan would see and come and help me. 

Chans pov

"Pfft, look...Little boy is crying." Jun put his hand on my shoulder and pointed over to someone, I looked over to see Kihyun crying. I blinked a few times before laughing, "What a pussy, crying in front of everyone, so pitiful." I said as I walked to the entrance, since he was nearby, I took a glance over to him to see he was over the top crying. 

"Yah Kihyun, crying in front of everyone won't get you sympathy." I said before pushing the doors open and stepping inside with a grin. "Oof, you wrecked him. I bet he is crying even more." Lee slapped my arm playfully and I shrugged, "Haha, good." I commented before turning to my locker. "We're going to go on ahead, see you in the lunch hall later, Chan." Jun said, "A'ight, bye fuck faces." I said, I rose my hand onto my locker and pressed my password in before pulling it open to see my snacks inside. 

Kihyuns pov

'It didn't work...Next plan.' I slid off of the wall and wiped my tears away, shoving my hands into my pocket and heading inside, perfect, he was at his locker. I approached him silently and then pushed him into his locker, he went face first inside and then he turned around to me quickly. "What the fuck, Kihyun?" He asked, "Uh...Sorry, I didn't see you there.." I lied, "Then..are you perhaps blind?! I am literally standing in everyones view, how can you miss me? How can you not see me?" He asked, he looked mad. "I am sorry I touched you." I said, wanting to see his reaction. 

I stood brave and tilted my head back, staring up at him slightly, he glared at me and curled his fingers into a fist. "I mean, your jacket was nice and soft, too." I kept on, he frowned and dusted his jacket off, he looked back at me and crossed his arms. "Perhaps if I-" I went to touch his shirt, but he grabbed my jacket and pulled me to the point my back was against the lockers, he lifted me up and used the lockers to hold me against.- "Oh..You are very strong.." I said, "You're just very tiny." He frowned, "HEY! HEY! PUT HIM DOWN!" I heard Hyungwons voice, 'Shit, stop Hyungwon, stop.' I thought, "DON'T HURT HIM." He yelled as he ran forward and grabbed Chans arm, I was still held up though. 

Chans pov

"Come on Chan, you know better than this." Hyungwon said, I looked to him and he frowned, "Shut up, paper legs. I am teaching him a lesson for touching me, now move it." I shook my arm and pushed him off me using my right leg, he stumbled slightly and I scoffed. "C-Chan, may you please put me down, I uh...feel like a cramp is coming in my leg." Kihyun said, he wriggled so much I couldn't hold him properly, he slid down my arms quickly and his came crashing into me, I fell backwards and he landed on me. Our faces inches apart. 

I heard gasps so I looked around to see Hyungwon being joined by his other friends, I looked up at Kihyun who had his eyes closed and nose scrunched up. "He is so close I can smell his cologne.." I grumbled to myself, pushing him off and standing up, I blinked a lot as I wanted to explain that it wasn't what it looked like, but the words couldn't come out. "Chan..What was you doing?" Minhyuk asked, I looked to him and rose my brow. "Peanuts....they're nice." I said before forcing myself to turn and rush away from them.