Pt3

Finally, Xerxes regained his strength to manage on his own without Cynthia mollycoddling him.

"Aww... I liked feeding you and giving boo boo kisses- Xerxeyyyy!"
He hurriedly walked away from Cynthia, not wanting to be with her anymore.

If he had the choice to shoot her now and here, he would gladly do it in a heartbeat but...
She is the daughter of the leader of another notorious gang, Rosé. His father and Rosé's leader set up an agreement that Xerxes and Cynthia would be placed in an arranged marriage.

Reason? To form a non-hostile relationship with each other.
Windmill can easily overpower Rosé, however, it's Rosé's hidden members that pose a huge threat to Windmill and the city.
No, Windmill isn't afraid the undercover members of Rosé will kill them, Windmill is afraid that the undercover members would kill any one of the cleaners.

Rosé killed a member of the cleaner's association once. And oh boy did the streets look ugly. FOR A MONTH.
Maggots coated the ground like a layer of beige paint, decomposed matter flooded the streets like thick gravy, flies swarm around, making it hard to open your eyes without flies getting into them.

And the smell, oh the smell. No one wanted to talk about that. Even thinking about it can cause one to faint.

Surprisingly, no one wanted to do the job of the cleaners assoc. although Windmill promised a handsome deal if anyone does so. Windmill even tried death threats to make someone clean up the mess, but it did not work at all. They would rather commit suicide than to touch the cesspool outside.

Windmill had to reach out to you and had a high ranking member to beg you to continue your business.
Oh no, that wasn't enough for you, you demanded a large sum of money as compensation and ten member replacements for the cleaner's association.
Not only that, you also demanded crates of whiskey from Windmill, to 'forgive and forget." Oh and, half a million dollars worth of cleaning supplies.

Wait! But the list goes on!
You requested that the representative of Windmill to stand still while the remaining cleaners take turns to slap him in the face. Reason? To lessen the mourning.

Aaand you also requested for the whole city to be evacuated for a week.
For once, Windmill's bank account and reputation says "ouch."

Once the week ends, it was like a, clean christmas morning. Streets are sparkly clean, it smells like a refreshing, summer breeze. The whole city of Resson looks brand new!
Tears of joy were flowing from the citizen's eyes, never have they been so glad that the streets are sunny.

You and your team emerged from a building, covered in grime head to toe.

Actually, 'grime' was an understatement.
Everyone gave a round of applause, a loud one and it is the most excited one you seen. It was comparable to a riot.

You mumbled curses under your breath and took a big swig of your whiskey. Some of the crowds wince in disgust as your whiskey bottle looks like it has gone through all seven levels of hell.

Ah, and everyone in your team got pink eye that day, hence you demanded a large box of eyedrops from Windmill too.
Alas, the citizens of Resson learnt a very valuable lesson that day, it was to NEVER EVER harm the cleaners.

The association wasn't feared but was greatly respected. Everyone knows that the association will never abuse their positions to kill others as that would just create more problems for themselves.

Meanwhile, Windmill was hunting down everyone involved in the murder of the member. Windmill ALMOST dissolved Rosé.

The same representative that begged you had the leader at gunpoint and was about to pull the trigger.
Until he smiled and...

"Hey uh... Jhone. You got a... call."
Jhone glared at his partner.

"Not now, I-"

"Its from (y/n)(l/n)."
Jhone gulped and looked back at the leader.
There was this mocking smirk on his face.

"Well Jhone, aren't you going to answer that? Its the Cleaner's association boss."
Jhone spat in his face and answered the call.

"Hello-"

"Oy you cheeky bastard, care to explain why we found a bomb in our mop bucket?"
Jhone was taken aback.

"H-huh!? I have no idea what-"

"Well you sure damn better have an idea. There are two scrubbers and a body picker right now in the cleaning closet, if that shit goes off in my face, no cleaning services for six months!"
Jhone was flabbergasted, the leader just kept a smug smirk on his face.

"You know, i could easily neutralize it. IF you let me go, and let me speak to your leader."
Jhone was speechless.

"Hey! Jackass! Are you still there? Someone threw up and died in the kitchen. We need the mop bucket right now, Stupid flies are starting to have passionate sex."
Jhone was in a dilemma, should he risk getting rotting bodies on the streets, or let the leader go?

"Yoo hoo~ oh mister peanut balls, the timer says thirty seconds, divide that by five and you get SIX, and the streets will be deep in shit for SIX months. Would that make your mother proud?"
Jhone lets out a frustrated growl.

"Will it, honey? Will it reeaaaalllyy make your mother proud?"
Jhone decided to throw his gun far away from him.

"Stop it, stop the timer."
The leader finally relaxes his shoulders.

"Gladly."
Jhone turned his back against him and pressed the phone against his ear.

"Hello? The bomb has been deactivated."
He heard a faint sigh of relief from the other side of the call.

"Fabulous."
Like that, you hung up.

Jhone dejectedly returned to Windmill's headquarters and reported everything.
It then led to both leaders making an agreement, which is delightful news to Cynthia and a repulsive one to Xerxes.

Back to present day, Xerxes gritted his teeth so hard in anger that he didn't notice that his freshly recovered bullet wound slightly reopened.

"Darling! Y-your wound-"

"I.Know."
It silenced Cynthia for a while.

He needs to make things right, he had disappointed his father by the gunshot wound to his rib, the mark of failing to kill off Rosé.

Xerxes needs to do something, but he cannot do it alone.
He pulled out his phone and dialed a number.
He covered his mouth and walked further away from Cynthia.

"Hello?"

"Ah yes, Zion. I have a job for you."