A dark mistery...... ♡

So we go to Dan home, as suddenly it starts raining cats and dogs. "Uh, oh, wait I have an Umbrella...", Dan mumbles. He pulls a black umbrella out of his bag. Wow. I'm under the same Umbrella as the hottest guy EVER and we walk to him home. Lucky me! While we walk our hands touch a little bit. D*mn, he has soft hands!
His house is very big. Inside there are books everywhere and it smells like cinnamon. "Welcome at my home!", he yells. He leads you into the living room. It looks really comfortable with the mint green walls and the white furniture.I take place on a the couch. "Sooo which tea would you like?", Dan asks. "Anything that you take", I giggle.
He comes back with two cups. It's Chai. That's my favourite! "Sooo.... Let's begin. I have to tell you something" Oh gosh. Maybe he has a crush on me. "Since I was back in Eastbourne I met some new people. But they made me do something really, really terrible. Tell me that you won't tell anyone else." I slightly nod. "Alright... Two boys who moved from New York to Eastbourne told me to help them or something bad will happen. So I helped them. They wanted me to help them rob women. I don't want to but I don't know what will happen if I don't help them, maybe they would rob me too! I hope you understan-" "I do. I would handle exact the same way. What are the boys names?" "Oh well, they are - wait you just want the names for the police, aren't you? Lucy you told-" "Trust me, I just want to know!" "I think you should go now. F*ck the tea, f*ck it all. If you say a word, you know these dudes will kill you!" Doesn't he trust me? Oh my god guys can be so stupid! I take my bag and storm out of the house. Enough is enough.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Here's the 2nd chapter. Hope you enjoy reading :3
Leave me feedback c:
Inspire me with your comments ~°-°~

Luva :3