8

"Have fun you two!" Namjoon yelled as he was waving goodbye to Jungkook and Yoongi. He smiled as he turned around and left the Got7 dorm. Finally being able to return back to his original dorm.

Yoongi snarled and folded his arms. He was unhappy that he was chosen as the next one to switch. He looked over at the maknae and tapped on his shoulder.

"Psst, Maknae," He said quietly.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi. "What?"

"I want to leave now."

Jungkook laughed. "Suck it up hyung." Jungkook patted his shoulder and sat down on the couch.

"Don't worry Yoongi-ah it'll be fun. We all have the same personalities." Jinyoung said, trying to make Yoongi feel a little bit better.

Yoongi nodded his head. "I want to go home," Jr's comments didn't make Yoongi change his mind at all.

"Well technically you are home until there's another switch." Youngjae lightly smiled.

Yoongi could sense his sarcasm and he pointed at Youngjae. "You know what, I kind of like you."

Youngjae smiled and held his hand to his heart. "Is this coming from the Min Yoongi?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and laughed. "I think i'm taking my comment back."

JB laughed. "Way to take it up a notch Youngjae." JB playfully hit him on the shoulder.

"Yah! JB!" Mark scolded. He hit JB on the back of his head and hugged Youngjae. "Don't hurt him."

"Yah can we switch Mark for Namjoon again?" BamBam asked. He gave Mark a disgusted look as he was hugging Youngjae.

Mark looked offended. He stopped hugging Youngjae and looked at BamBam. "Trying to get rid of me already?"

"Enough foolishness," JB said. "We have stuff to work on, follow me to the studio," JB motioned for everyone to follow him and they did. Even Yoongi, the one that protested the most.

"What are you guys working on?" Jungkook asked. He lowered his head so he wouldn't bump it against the top of the door frame.

Mark took a seat next to Jinyoung. "It was something we was working on before we switched and now that BamBam and I are back, we get to work on our own parts now."

Yoongi scrunched his eyebrows. "Did Namjoon and Hoseok contribute to these songs?"

"Of course, they were apart of Got7," JB answered.

"Though they didn't rap or sing in any songs, they helped us write and produce." Youngjae added.

"But don't worry, they will get their credit when our album releases," Jinyoung finished for them.

Yoongi nodded his head. "So how can Jungkook and I help?"

BamBam kicked his feet up on the table, but Mark slapped them off. "Anyways, you can help us produce and guide us. Give us opinions."

Jungkook clapped and nodded his head. "Alright, we can do that, right Yoongi?"

Yoongi sighed. "I guess so,"

***

"I'm kind of glad PD Nim decided to switch me with someone," Jackson said. He picked his bag up and slung it around his shoulder.

"Why's that?" Namjoon asked. He held the door open for Jackson and Yugyeom as they were carrying all of their stuff in.

"Because," Jackson set his bag down. "You never answer my calls so atleast we can hang out more."

Namjoon sucked his teeth, Yugyeom just started busting out laughing and Jackson just stood there with a puppy dog look on his face.

"Don't give me that look!" Namjoon pointed his finger at Jackson. "You're going to make me feel bad."

Jackson walked closer to Namjoon, deepening his puppy dog look. "You should feel bad."

Namjoon plugged his ears and ran away. "I should not, I should not!" He yelled all the way down the hall.

Jackson and Yugyeom laughed. "You always make the situation weird," Yugyeom told Jackson.

Jackson shrugged his shoulders. "What can I say? I'm a loving guy."

Yugyeom threw his bag at Jackson. "Yeah, they shouldn't have switched you."

"Agreed, we should've got Jinyoung," Jin said as he was passing by.

Jackson gasped. "Yah Seokjin!"

Jin laughed and started running away, but Jackson followed him.

"Jackson, if we are going to be here then we shouldn't play around," Yugyeom grabbed ahold of Jackson's collar and he stopped running, but he was panting.

"Fine," Jackson muttered. He wriggled out of Yugyeom's strong hold. "What do we have to do?"

"We have some concerts to prepare for," Taehyung said.

"Concerts? Again?" Jackson asked. "Didn't you guys just have one?"

Jimin nodded his head. "And we have a few more."

"Okay so who's taking who's spot?" Yugyeom looked around the room at all the faces looking back at him like he said something dumb. "What?"

"Yugyeom you're not even a rapper." Jackson said. He shook his head at the rather oblivious maknae.

"Your point?"

"You can't take Yoongi's part because he's the rapper so your only other option is Jungkook." Hoseok explained to Yugyeom. "You look like him anyways so it would be fine."

Yugyeom scoffed. "I mean I guess you're right."

"What do you mean I guess? He is right, i'm the rapper here." Jackson said then he looked at the rest of the BTS members. "So what songs does the rap unit do?"

The BTS members looked around at each other and started scratching their heads. They knew what songs, but they didnt know how Jackson would react.

"What songs?" Jackson repeated.

"Um, maybe just Cypher part 1,2,3,4." Hoseok said quickly.

"All the cyphers? Doesn't Yoongi rap fast in one of them?"

"Well there's good news and bad news, which do you want first?" Jimin asked Jackson.

"Bad news,"

"Bad news is you might not be able to rap as fast as Yoongi," Taehyung said.

"And the good news?" Yugyeom asked.

"We can teach you," Jin said.

"Oh great," Jackson said with little enthusiasm. "Can't wait."

____________________________________

( a/n )

heyy i updateddd

its @luyongxsope by the way