~Chapter Eight~: Its not what it looks like

~Jeff's P.O.V~

The next morning when i woke up i saw ben was gone. He was most likely either out killing or out with slender shopping.

'"SLENDER"  I yelled out.

He didnt respond..

"HES OUT WITH BEN" I hear Ej scream

I frown.  I dont like being away from Ben. As i walk downstairs i see Jane on the couch. I frown again. I dont like her. I walk to the kitchen and sit at the table and eat some waffles. Jane looks over to me and starts walking towards me. She comes behind me and puts her hands around my waist. I quickly slap them away and start walking to my room. She comes behind me and hugs me right when im about to push her away Ben and slender walk in. Ben holds about 5 empty bags.

"Hey i- J-Je-Jeff?" Ben looks at Jane whos hugging me. 

I quickly push her away. 

"B-Ben its not what it looks like!" I start to tear up. 

Ben starts crying and runs into our room. I follow ben but he slams the door on me. I burst out into tears and drop to my knees. I look over to Slender whos packing Janes things. Next thing i know Slender kicks Jane out. Slender then walks towards me. I cry into my hands and stand up. 

~Night Time~

As i lay on the couch i feel so alone. so cold. I start to cry and then soon cry myself to sleep

~Ben's P.O.V~

As I lay in my bed i start to tear up. How could Jeff and Jane? I hear the door open and i look over to see slender. 

"what." I murmer

"Jeff and Jane aren't a thing. I just kicked Jane out because what she did to you aand Jeff is just plain rude" Slender says

I sigh 

"Please Leave" I said as i start to tear up again

Slender nods and leaves.

I cry into my pillow

~Jeff's P.O.V~

-Morning-

When i wake up i feel somewhat warm. I look over to my side to see Ben cuddling me. I quickly stand up making him wake up. He groans

I frown and just walk to the kitchen

"J-Jeff?" I hear Ben say

I look at Ben to see hes crying a lot. I'm mad at him to think i would have a thiing with Jane but i also dont want to hurt him. I sigh and walk towards him. He stands up and i hug him. He bursts out into tears and hugs me back. I start to cry a little too.

"B-Ben" I say

"y-yes?" He responds

"I love you" I say and then i kiss him.. He blushes.

He pulls away

"I love you too Jeff" He says and then hugs me again.