Chapter 9

The beast, which is Stephen. He walked upstairs. "Master..?" Thor said.
"WHAT." Stephen said in a harsh tone looking at Thor.
"Since the Guy, is going to be with us for a quite of time, I was thinking..that you want to offer him a more comfortable room.." he said, but the beast growled and walked away.
"Then again maybe not.."
Thor said smiling nervously.
Tony looked at Stephen, in a angered and Sad look. "You didn't let me say goodbye! I'm never gonna see him again! I never got to say goodbye.." tony sobbed. Stephen felt bad and wanted to make up to him. "I'll show you your room.." he said.
"My room? But i thought.."
Tony said.
"You want to stay in the tower?" Stephen said.
"No.." tony said softly.
"Then follow me." He lead Tony to his room. As they walked, Stephen held Thor, the candle. Tony was scared as he looked at the statues and kept following the beast. Stephen looked at tony and Saw a tear running down Tony's cheek.
"Say something to him." Thor whispered. "I..uh..hope you like it here.." Stephen said. Thor motioned him to go on. "The castle is your home now, so you can go anywhere you like, except the West wing." Stephen said.
"What's in the west wing—
"It's forbid!" Stephen shouted at tony. Tony got scared and Stephen lead him into the room as tony went inside." My services will attend you.." Stephen said. "Dinner, invite him to dinner." Thor whispered. "You will..join me for dinner! THAT'S NOT A REQUEST!" He shouted and slammed the door as tony gasped and ran to the bed and started sobbing.