Caught

Autumn POV

Trey: ok frist eww... Put on some cloths.. Second come out here when you to are done putting on your cloths.

Jacob looked at me and I looked at him.

Jacob: I think we just got caught.

I laughed alittle as I put on some of Jacob's cloths then we went out were Trey was.

Trey: what is going on? How long? Is this your frist time? Are yall dating? Do you still guys hate eachother? Are you guys even geeks and nerds?

Jacob: about 8 months, no this isn't this out second, yes we are, we hate and love eachother. I hate the fact that she a geek but I love her. She hates the fact that i am a nerd but she loves me and HELL YES NIGGA IM STILL A NERD!!

Trey: o my gosh... I can't deal. Dis to much..... You guys happy? Together?

Jacob: I am..

Autumn: you know I am.

Trey: then I guess I'm happy.. Even thou it's disturbing And disguising. But I'm happy for you... You seem to be happy the last couple of months.

Jacob: Trey you can't tell anyone.

Trey: ok I got you. Does anyone else know?

Jacob: my mom...

Autumn: and my dad..

Trey: wow... Ok... I'm going to go back downstairs with the guys... Fisnh what yall started yall freaks... But Autumn you really loud you might want to quiet down.

Autumn: * blushing in embessiment* sorry prince just lay it down so well.

Trey: TMY!!! And who's prince?

Jacob: o that her nickname for me... I'm her Prince Charming... NOW LEAVE I'm trying to continue

Trey: nasties.

Trey leaved and it was just me and prince. So we finshed what we started this will be a fun trip