My Mistake

SUHO POV
"Aah~, Sehun. H-arder", I said while throwing my head back in pleasure.

Sehun picked up the pace and slammed into me at a rapid pace. My body inched forward with every thrust. The head of his dick kept ramming into my prostate.

"You're so tight, Junmyeon." He grunted.

I felt my release building up in my stomach. Sehun gribbed my hips and thrusted with no mercy. I let out a high pitched moan and stained both of our stomachs with my cum.

Sehun continued to slam into me in an animalistic pace. His breath became heavy and he gave one final push inside my wet hole. He let out a relieved sigh of relief and pulled out.

He felt him lay down on my side and I just rested my head on his extended arm. I placed my arm around his chest, embracing him. I always loved cuddling with Sehun after our hot sessions.

I let out a confused hum when Sehun removed my arm and stood up. I sat up, observing what he was doing. He was putting his clothes on and looked ready to leave. I didn't want him to go. I wanted him to stay and keep me company.

I whined, "Don't go. We can go for anther round." I teasingly spread my legs.

His facial expression looked serious, "Suho, what are we?"

I was a taken aback with my mouth agape in suprise. I knew that this conversation would be coming but I didn't know when.

I tried to pretened everything was fine, "What do you mean?"

He threw up his arms in disbelief, "You do know that we've been having sex for about a month now and you're still dating Lay."

"I-"

"I don't even know what to call this relationship. Am I just a fuck buddy to you, Suho? I was willing to just stay like this if it meant I could be with you, but it hurts."

To be honest I didn't really know what was going on with Sehun and me. I never even expected for something like this to happen betwen us. He's been my best friend for about all my life.

I tried my best to move and walk up to him. I cupped his handsome face that I always admired. "I'm still working through some stuff. Can you give me some time to think about it?"

Sehun refused to make eye contact with me. He softly grabbed my wrists and slid them off his face. "I've already been waiting years for you," he mumbled.

He put on his shirt and left. I stayed their frozen with tears in my eyes. Sehun was right. I've been selfish. Sehun has waited to be with me forever, and I still can't even tell him what we are.

I walked toward my wardrope and just put on some boxers and hoodie. I wiped away the tears with the sleeves. I turned on my phone and saw that I had a few missed called from Lay.

Lay. The best boyfriend I could ask for. He was so sweet and adorable. I jumped with joy when he finally asked me out. He treated me like royalty, yet I've been cheating on him for over a month now.

I clicked to listen to one of the voicemails that he left me.

Hey, babe. I don't know if you're busy or something, but I've been wanting to talk to you about something for some time now. Call me once you hear this, please.

I coughed and grunted to fix my voice. I didn't want it to sound shaky. I dialed his number and waited for Lay to pick up. I bit my lips out of nervousness. I didn't know if he had found out about Sehun and me.

"Hellllllooooooo." I was relieved to find Lay in his usual goofy mood.

I somehow managed to let out a small smile. "Hey, you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yeah, actually. Are you busy right now?"

"No, come if you want."

"Alright, I'll be there like in 10 minutes."

"Okay."

"Love ya!

"I lo-"

CALL ENDED

I tilted my head in confusion. It usually took forever to get Lay to hang up. He always stayed up bickering over how much he loved me more.
_______________________________________
I opened to the door for Lay and he was wearing his signature taffy brown coat that looked great on him. He smiled and squinted his eyes. I let out a small laugh and how cute he could be.

I always made fun of the fact that he looked like a sheep. He loved the fact that it connected back to his chinese sign. Lay waltzed right in and took a seat on the couch.

I took my seat beside him and before I could say anything he blurted out, "I'm going back to China."

I hesitantly turned my head towards him. "What?"

He grabbed my hand. "I got a really job over there, and it would be great to work where I grew up."

"But-"

He suddenly pulled me in for a kiss. He slammed his tongue into my mouth, and pushed me a bit against the couch. I moaned when he bit the bottom of my lip.

He pulled away and I smiled in disbelief. "What was that for?"

He sighed and gave a peck on my check. "Just wanted to kiss you one last time."

I scrunched up my nose and furrowed me eyebrows. I didn't know what he meant by kissing me one last time.

"A-are you breaking up with me?"

He stood up and looked down at me. He let out a soft chuckle. "I don't think you'll be wanting to move with China me now or are you?"

"You know I couldn't, but we could work something out. We could-"

"Junmyeon, baby, love. It's alright. We had something special. I loved you and you loved me, but this is for the best."

"Lay-"

"Don't worry. I just need you to promise me one thing. Don't start dating Sehun once I leave. Just promise me that."

I took a deep inhale and decided to be honest for once in my life.
_______________________________________
WELL THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END. THANKYOU FOR STICKING WITH ME EVEN THOUGH IM NOT THAT GREAT OF A WRITER. FINAL CHAPTER UP NEXT!