Leaving, STAY

"I told you to take an umbrella" Changbin took the cool wet towel off her forehead. Hamin shot straight up.

"Be careful.", Changbin said worriedly.

"I have something to about talk with you..."

"What is it?"

Silence...

"You make me nervous."

Changbin's eyes widened.

"But all I do is shatter you heart. Which is why I should leave. I should put an end to this...

And... I also thought that I should tell you this..." Hamin took a deep breath, held it for a short second and let it out before continuing. "That night... we didn't actually... it didn't happen..."

"I know. I figured."

"You know?"

"Would you open the door if it happened?"

"No."

"See?"

Hamin sighed.

"I'm relieved that you know...

"I shall get going then... thank you for taking care of me, sorry for the disturbance..." Hamin stood up, made a bow and went to the door. Changbin hurried after her. He wore a pair of shoes and took an umbrella from a drawer. Hamin looked at him.

"I'm coming with you."

Changbin took a step out first and opened the umbrella. He then held it for Hamin to go under. The two of them walked the 20 minutes walk to her home.

"Hamin-ssi..."

"Yes?"

"So... What are you going to do now? What were you talking about when you said that you were leaving?"

"I... I'm thinking of going back to my hometown..."

Changbin abruptly stopped walking. Hamin looked up as she felt the heavy raindrops fall on her. She turned around.

"Changbin-ssi. Are you okay?"

"No."

"Huh?"

"I'm not okay."

Hamin went the few steps back to him and looked up at Changbin.

"What's wrong?"

He looked her straight into the eyes.

"How can you say those things so easily?"

"What?"

"You won't want to have something from me... but then you tell me I make you nervous and as if that all never happened... you're just planning to leave... Hamin-ssi, why is Hamin-ssi always doing things by her own mood? You never should've told me. You should've just left..."

"I'm sorry... telling you was a selfish act..."

"Then take responsibility for your words! Take responsibility for what you've done to me!" Changbin looked like he was close to tears. Hamin took a long breath.

"Changbin-ssi... you keep the umbrella this time... you'll catch a cold..." Hamin properly placed the umbrella over Changbin by taking his hand that was holding the handle and pushing it towards him. Then, she turned and walked away from him.

"Hamin-ssi!"

She continued walking.

"Hamin-ssi!..."

Still not stopping...

"Noona!"

She stopped.

"Don't go..."

She turned around.

"Huh?"

"Kajimalago!"

Changbin waited a short moment, letting Hamin understand what Changbin actually was talking about. After that few seconds, he walked over to her in a fast pace. Changbin let the umbrella fall to the ground and pulled Hamin by her arm into a hug.

"Kajima...

"If you feel the same... then stay by my side..."