Ghost Of You ~Taehyung~

This isn't based on the song though. ^_^

Story style: You're talking to Him. Like you're telling him this story.

---

Hey. How are you? 

I still remember everything that's happened. 

That day, I fixed your tie as you grabbed your suitcase. I kissed you goodbye saying "Have a safe trip and have fun."

You hugged me in return reminding me how much you'll miss me. 

I couldn't help but tear up. The mere thought of you leaving me killed me. I didn't know if I was just over reacting. You were just going on a vacation. 

I hugged you tighter but you let loose. 

"It's time for me to go, goodbye now," you smiled as you wiped away my tears. 

"I love you," I whispered. 

"I love you more," you said as you held my chin and smiled so angelic. 

After that, you went for the door. I followed you behind like a poor sad dog who doesn't want her owner to go away.

You went outside and waved me one last goodbye.

I pushed my urges to run to you and avoid you from leaving away.

You entered your car and drove off smoothly. Watching you go away, for some reason, is my greatest fear.

I could not imagine a life without you. I wouldn't know what to do. I don't know how to grow old or live on without you.

Who would I clean for? Cook for? Have beautiful babies with? Have fun with? Watch movies with? Who would I love and care for? Who would I grow old with?

I pushed all my thoughts deep into the shadows of my mind. I thought, I'm just overthinking things. Again.

I went inside and took a good long rest.

Day 1 INDEPENDENT

A week. A whole fucking week without you. The first day, I was being paranoid.

I kept seeing shadows. I didn't know if they were real or my mind was making things up.

Thief? Ghost? A boogie man?

My mind wondered of all kinds of creatures.

I needed you. I was scared without you.

But I realized that I have to get by. This will be over. This will all be over. Just 6 more days.

I went to the kitchen to cook us- I mean me some food. You weren't home.

I thought to myself. What should I cook?

"Taehyung, what should I cook?" I remember calling out. I received nothing. I then again remembered that you weren't there.

I sighed deeply.

Then I felt a sudden gush of cold air. A shiver went down my spine, goosebumps formed on my skin and a sweat rolled down mysteriously on my forehead.

I thought of you. Your boxed smile. Your cute boxed smile.

I had to be strong. I had to learn how to be independent. I had to learn that you weren't always gonna be there.

I shook my hands and stretched out a bit.

"I can do this!" I shouted bravely to myself.

Day 2 STRONG

I miss you. I wished you would come back home today and cook me food and cuddle me to sleep while watching a horror movie.