Chapter 25

Jungkook's POV

"Ugh" The moans are so Loud from the movie, the way The guy(grey) and the girl(ana) Are doing it makes me turn on..

Its quite embarassing that jimin was so Uncomfortable watching it. And then he turned on my direction when I did a Low moan.

I saw him looking at me with  Widen Eyes and Mouth open that made his Cheeks squishy. Hes just surprised i guess.

Im embarassed, so i stood up.

"Im just gonna go to The bath---" jimin cut me off.

"What about the movie?"

"Bu---"

"You cant miss out this movie"

"But---"

"Wha---?"

"IM HARD.. OK!? I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THIS" i yelled.

Jimin suddenly pulled my Wrist that made me fall on the ground.. And then He Ride on top of me.

What the fuck?

"i cant watch this by myself" he said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"It makes me uncomfortable---" i cut him off by pushing him. I sat on the couch again and watched it.

"Fine.  I will stay" sure.. But my dick is hurting right now.

Jimin suddenly comes between my legs, looking up to me.

I asked him "What are you doi---" i was so surprised when He Unzipped my zippers slowly using his Mouth.

And then, he Licked my hard Torso even tho im still wearing a boxer.

"Jimi-- ugh" i Moaned.. What the hell is he doing?

He continued to play with my torso with  Boxers still on it.

I pulled his hair because of how Good it is.

"Stop.." I Stopped him by Touching his Forehead. "Just suck it"

He did what I told him to do. He Removed my Boxer by only using his mouth. Again. I mean, thats so amazing.

He began To Lick the tip of mine.

"Ji--- st--sto--that" i cant speeak properly "ugh" i groaned feeling so good.

Why is he doing this? I thought he is straight.. And why is he so good at it? (Like I can literally ask Jimin to suck me off everyday.. I feel like this is a dream. When we first met, i really want him to suck me off and now Im here, hes literally sucking me off.) (This was the first time someone Gave me a blow job.. I already know Blow Job is fucking good so Ive been wanting it for ages but no one can give me it.. And right now, its my first time)

He keep licking the tip of mine, suddenly, he Licked my ba*lls.

"Hey!!---ah~" that feels so good.

I would never fuck a person that i respect the most.

Tsk..

Fuck it.

"Yeah.. Suck My fucking balls" i said with a mix of Groan and raspy moan..

Jimin stopped and looked at me, and then he giggled. Then He Finally Put my Torso into his Mouth. Gosh. His Lips are so perfect for Sucking me. It feels so good.