Chapter 8

Author's P.O.V

Jangmi was flustered. She is now The Jung Jaehyun's girlfriend! And he gave in so easily? Why?

She then took her bag and entered the class. Jennie was sitting at the back with all her stinky friends. Ew.

She gave death glares to her and Jangmi shivered. She had quite a traumatic experience in the school because of her. She was always bullied.

To make the matters worse, Johnny came in. He was clad in his denim jacket and blue jeans and had styled his hair differently.

He winked and Jamgmi noticed it. Except that the wink was for Jennie and not her.

Just as he was about to start his presentation, the door creaked open and came in the ethereal Jaehyun.

The girls went mad and kept on squealing. His power. Wow.

Jaehyun then sat next to Jangmi and interlinked his fingers with her. The girls kept on shooting jealous glares at them and kept on whispering.

Jaehyun then ruffled Jangmi's hair and kissed her hand. On the other side, Jangmi was blushing like a tomato.

She immediately released Jaehyun's grip from her hand and awkwardly smiled around. This flirty man.

During the whole class, Jangmi saw Johnny looking at Jaehyun with what? Jealousy? When he was the one who called her slut?

Thankfully, the class ended and Jangmi could now be free from Jaehyun's kisses and hugs.

The day went well and Jennie was far away from Jangmi. She never dared to go near her.

Jangmi went home and her mother broke the news that she had to attend a party in the evening.

Jangmi always hated parties. Rich people wearing clothes that don't suit them and talking gibberish about how much money they had always made her dizzy.

Moreover, they would try to court her with their snobbish sons who would try to impress her with their disgusting smiles.

Then she remembered what she needed. A date.

Jangmi's P.O.V

I need a date. Would Jaehyun be up for it? We have barely started dating. Am I banking too much on him?

I called him and he didn't respond. Maybe he is busy? I texted him to be my date this evening but he answered that he was busy.

Well, then let's look for a substitute. I called Mark and he was immediately up for it.

The party was at 7, so I had some time to finish my work. My parents then came and forced me to wear a revealing dress.

"Mom, why do I have to wear it? I don't want to look stupid!" I exclaimed, annoyed by her choice.

My mom always had bad choices in picking up clothes.

"I want the next chairman of my company to look good. Jungkook, you too dress up well." My father stood there, instructing us.

"Dad, but I want to pursue music. I don't want to be in your sickening business!" Jungkook objected angrily.

"Just do it for your sister, will you? And she will be on the throne. You can do music, it's fine." Dad said with a huff.

My dad is always the perfect person I could look up to.

The clock notified us that it was seven and Mark rang the doorbell. We let him come and he looked handsome.

Handsome, but cute. That is what Mark is.

He took me in his Rolls Royce, and we set off. I asked him if he saw Jaehyun today, but he simply shook his head.

He told me that he hadn't been answering his calls after the class.

We reached the party and saw many rich people around. Mark's parents are too in some gigantic business, so he too had to attend the party.

I saw a lot of rich ladies dragging me in and out to meet their oh! So dashing sons. They just want to take my dad's money.

I smiled at them fakely and greeted them without enthusiasm. Mark had long gone left me and was flirting with the rich girls.

As I was about to go over and meet my parents who had detached me since the time I stepped in the party, a waiter accidentally spilled some wine on my white dress.

He kept on apologizing, and I told him it was okay. Accidents are bound to happen.

I went to the washroom and started to clean my dress. The red colour was now almost unnoticeable so I moved out.

As I exited the washroom, I heard some strange noises coming from the door beside me.

I stepped nearer and I heard a man and a woman moaning. I moved back, suddenly feeling guilty of eavesdropping. But as I was about to go, I heard a lot moan.

Jaehyun?

Jaehyun's P.O.V

She was peppering kisses all over my neck and I couldn't feel but be turned on. She was amazing. So good that I haven't felt like this for a long time.

I detached her from me and attacked on her lips. Her lipstick was smudged and her hair was sexily disheveled. I pushed her down and came on top of her.

She looked so gorgeous that I wanted to rip her short dress. Her dress had come above her thighs exposing her long legs.

I kissed her on her neck and she moaned loudly. Wow, she sure is of one kind.

Then she held my shirt and took it off not looking where my buttons popped up and fell off.

She then pushed me down the bed and it was my time to moan. She is seriously amazing.

Just as things were about to get more heated, the door opened. And in came Jangmi.

Jangmi?!!

I got up from my bed and looked at the person standing clearly. Sure it was Jangmi.

"How are you, b*tch?" Jennie smirked at her.

"J-Jae-Jaehyun?" She asked in disbelief.

I looked at her with shame and guilt. I was caught red-handed.

"Sad looking at your boyfriend making some other woman have pleasure which you thought would be yours?" Jennie laughed uncontrollably.

"Jaehyun, what is this?" Jangmi asked me looking concerned.

"He was trying to make me pregnant, you slut! Can't you see? If you wouldn't have come in, I would have his child by now!" Jennie laughed devilishly.

Jennie picked up my shirt and went out. Oh God! Save me!

Jangmi then took a step forward and looked at me. She looked angry and her anger was sure making me melt.

"It's over." She said calmly, suprising me.

"What?" I asked her in shock.

"You and me, it's over. Go and have fun with your whores and leave me. I am sorry to have chosen you as someone who would take care of me." She turned around started to go.

"Wait! I need to explain." I stopped her and clutched her hand strongly.

"You need to explain what? That you were about to make a bully pregnant who made your girlfriend's life a mess in high school?" She was fuming.

"No, not that. Actually-" I was midway cut my Jangmi giving me a tight slap.

"Don't you freaking dare come near me, you playboy!" She shouted, tears streaming her face and left.

Did I do something really bad?