Midari x Reader Lemon (Requested)

I'm so happy that someone requested this because Midari is my waifu.

'Come on! Bite me! Hard!'

~

'Can you believe that?! And then he just walked away!' You were listening to your girlfriend complain about how that Jun left her hanging and now she was excited. ' Well, go into the bathrooms then and play a round with your revolver. But watch out, alright?', you suggested in a comforting yet slightly worried voice seeing as you didn't want the love of your life to blow her brains out. But she didn't get out her revolver and stomped in the bathroom as you had expected her to. Instead she smirked at you and said: 'No, this time I have a different idea to help myself.'

Before you knew it, she pushed you into one of the stalls in the bathroom, locked the door, pushed you onto the toilet seat and sat herself on one of your thighs. You were completely red by now and it got even worse when Midari started to grind herself on your thigh while moaning loudly. This surely was a sight to see: Your girlfriend, moaning with drool coming from her mouth and riding your thigh. You were really getting turned on by all of this. After a while, Midari pushed your head into her neck and screamed: 'Bite me! Bite me, please!!' This stunned you and so Midari pushed up your skirt and started rubbing your clit through your underwear as to further motivate you. And so you bit her neck, making her scream out your name while she came and you coming shortly after. You both sat there for a while to catch your breath and clean up. After a few minutes, Midari  cupped both of your cheeks and kissed you. 'Thank you for helping me, babe. You're such a good girl~'