5

I remembered everything.........
He is a vampire.... if I tell him I remember what had happened yesterday he will make me forget again. " Sorry I had to do that " Said Mr Oh. " W-what? " I was shaking. " are you ok? " asked Mr Oh. I then walked away without answering him I went home I skipped all cases. I'm scared. what if Baekhyun is one of them? what if they turned baekhyun? Is that even possible?

I got home and ran up stairs to my room. " y/n why are you home early? " My dad cought me. " Dad I don't feel really good I'm sorry I came home without warning You " I said. " Oh it's ok honey, go rest I'll bring you some medicine " Said my dad. I love my dad has caring and ofcourse he's scared of my mom. I went and lied down after a while my dad came in what a class of water and a medicine. I took the medicine and drank all the water and put the glass on the side table. " Rest honey " Said my dad and walked out of my room.

I woke up and my room was all dark I took my phone from the side table and checked the time I've been sleeping for 6 hours I got up and went down stairs to get something to eat. I opened the fridge and took out a milk and went to the cabin and took out cereals. while I was eating I heard a sound. i quickly went under the table. " We can not let It happen! " He whisper yelled I recognise this his voice it's Baekhyun. who is he talking to? what is he talking about?

" But if we don't attack then what are we sopposed to do wait for them to attack? " Said another familiar voice and that was... Mr Oh. " Yes we have then a reason to fight back because they have stepped over our land " Said Baekhyun. " What is happening " came out of my mouth accidentally. they heard why are they not talking. " y/n? " I heard Baekhyun. " Come out I know your under the table " he added.

I slowly came out. I should not look at them if I do what if they make me forget again. I remember every since I detail of how they made me forget. it was those red eyes. " What? " I said more like asked. Baekhyun came closer. " Don't come closer I know what you guys are I won't tell anyone I promise! " I said with fear. " What are we? " Asked Baekhyun when he stopped his tracks. " V-vam-pires " I was shaking. " y/n I promise you that I won't make you forget but if you tell anyone then they will die understand? " Said Baekhyun. I nodded. i walked up back to my room and tried to sleep but i couldn't. Who were they talking about?.... my mind is full I can't take this........