𝓸𝓷𝓮

As you walk down the corridors of the hotel you feel everyone eyeing you and judgeing you, well, that's what you thought. Here let me introduce you to me. I'm Emma, you can call me Em for short. I live in Hollywood California, and I hate it here. The only thing I love is beaches and surfing, making music, Skateboarding, and my friends. I don't really have a family; I mean my mom is a alcoholic, my dad is addicted to drugs, my Sister passed away from heart failer, I don't like my life, I mean what can I say?

I'm not in Hollywood right now, but I'm still in California at least? I'm in Malibu and tonight I was invited to Jake Pauls Party. Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm a Instagram model! Anyways, I don't even know how Jake Paul knows me but he invited me so I guess.

I decide to go to the mall to get something to wear to the party. The mall is about 5 minutes from the hotel I'm staying in. That's good at least.

As I drive, crazy people cut me off. When I got to the mall I decided to go to this teenage store. This is what I got;

I left quickly trying not to get peoples attention

I left quickly trying not to get peoples attention. When I got back to my hotel I showered then got dressed.

Since Jake Paul's house was near the hotel I Skateboarded to the party. When I got to the party I knocked on the door. No one answered so I knocked harder. Then, Logan opened the door.

"Uhhhhhh who are you?" He ask
"I'm, I'm Emma...Jake invited me"
"EMMA! wassup girl!?" Jake came up.
"Hi?"

He pulls me in and there was a lot of people.

"Everyone everyone! LISTEN UP" he yells
"This is Emma! My new friend!
"Friend?" I ask
"We JUST met!"
"I know" he responded

Jake walked away and I  decide to get food.  I asked a dude that was tall and had blonde hair.
"Were is the food?"
"Right over there" he pointed
"Ok thanks"

I went over and got a donut and sat down on an empty sofa in the corner. I  watched every one laugh and dance. Then someone came up

"Hey wassup girl!" A kind voice came from next to me, I looked over and saw a cute boy with blue eyes, blonde hair but covered with a beanie, and a tooth gap that was clear when he smiled.
"Hey!" I responded without blushing
"This party is Lit right?" He asked

"Yeah I guess"
"I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce me to you..." He exclaimed
"No no! Your fine!"
"I'm Daniel"
"I'm Emma"

"Yeah I know your name..." He said.
You looked at him
"how...?!"
"My friend Jack... Follows you on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to you on Snapchat. And he always talks about you..."
"Oh really!?"
"YEAH!"

I was very surprised! He went on

"Do you mind that when you get back to were ever your staying look up Why Dont We"
"No I don't mind...I of course will"
"Ok thanks!"

He asked for my number and he left.

Off and on people would come up to me  and talk.

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦
𝐈𝐦𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚

𝐈𝐦𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚- 𝐋𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭 @𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐚𝐮𝐥 '𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 *900,475 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴*

*900,475 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴*

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐲𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥- 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? 𝐖𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐥
𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜- 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲:/
        𝐈𝐦𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚- 𝐡𝐞𝐲! 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠!?
         𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜: 𝐎𝐌𝐆!
𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳- 𝐰𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞? ^^
𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧- 𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞: 𝐘𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄!?
𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝- 𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐠 :𝐨

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐲𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐲𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥- 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐫𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 @𝐈𝐦𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚 245,854 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴

245,854 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴

𝐈𝐦𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚- 𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮?
𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐬- 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐞!
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐲𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐨𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 ^^
𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥- 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐲𝐟𝐮𝐥
𝐅𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐬- 𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐭 *𝐌𝐔𝐀𝐇*

𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂! 𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚍! 𝙰𝚖𝚍 𝚐𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚎 𝚒𝚜  𝚖𝚘𝚖! 𝙸𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. 𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚢.....𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚜𝚗𝚝 𝙶𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚎 17? ^^𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚕. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝! 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕!