Chapter One

It's 6:44 am. Exactly one minute before the stupid alarm goes off on my phone. I buried my head into my fluffy warm pillows and take in a deep breath. " BOSS MICHELLE OBAMA PURSE SO HEAVY GETTIN OPRAH DOLLAHS BOSS" booms from my phone as I reach over and tap it off. Groaning, I stretch out my arms and fall sideways, slowly, out of my warm nest of a bed. I slip on my comfy booties, and smooth out my pajamas as I walk over to the kitchen down the hall. Tapping my fingers on the marble counters I try to decide what I want for breakfast. Hmmmm. I tap my chin until I finally decide. Reaching for the coffee and tea cabinet I press the power button to my fancy Keurig coffee maker. A few minutes pass as I scroll through the feed on my twitter and Instagram. I sigh. Life is so boring when you live by yourself. After I ate my yummy breakfast and drank some pumpkin spice tea I head back to my room. I decided that I wanted to go to the mall today. As I start putting on my makeup and clothes, I turn on my curling wand. I switch on my phone to play some music, preferably my favorite song. Which at the moment is "All about that bass" . Finally I finished getting ready and I head over to my huge walk in closet. I grabbed a cute dress that's from brandy Melville and some high heels from Gucci. Afterwards I clicked my heels over to my perfume counter and spritzed on some dolce and cabana perfume. I quickly rushed down the stairs and grabbed my Michael kors purse as I locked the door to my apartment. Hopping into my car I blasted the radio as I turned out of the driveway. A few short moments later I arrived at the Miami beach mall. It's was really crowded. "What the hell" I say to myself making a u turn into the parking lot. It's never this crowded. There wasn't a parking spot in sight for miles. After what seemed like hours I finally found a spot at the very end near nordstrom and dillards. I locked my car and swayed my hips as I walked towards the doors to nordstroms. Suddenly I saw crowds and crowds of people flooding the store. I tried to get through them but there were so many pushing "and shoving. But just as I was about to get through I bumped into someone,spilling my iced tea all over their white shirt. "Oh my gosh I'm so so so sorry" I say, looking up into the boys eyes. Girls around me started screaming. When I finally realized who I spilled my coffee on I gasped. "Y-y-y-y-our Harry styles" I choked out. "Yes, yes I am love" don't worry about my shirt, my body guard has extras in the limo.

" Love? " Harrys sweet voice cooed snapping me back into reality. "Hmm?" I said purring back. Here. He handed me a little peice of paper claiming 7 sloppily written numbers. Just then my life flashed before my eyes. Keath my obsessive ex boyfriend rushed over to where me and Harry were standing. "What the fuck do you think your doing near MY girlfriend" Keath said angrily getting more peoples attention. " Keath I broke up with you 3 weeks ago, get the hell out of here. " I said with gritted teeth. "Sorry mate, I just think that a beautiful girl deserves so much better than you" Harry said proudly before grabbing my hand and leading me to the fountains outside.