PROLOGUE

She was sitting on bed like a bride. The bed was covered with rose petals. And lots of candles are placed in room . The room was looking too beautiful. She was continuously looking at the room. But she had come many times in this room.

Everything was same but something was changed and the timing also get changed.

She closed her eyes painfully while the door was opened and the owner of the room comes in the room and closed the door behind. Her eyes on her feet but she was looking at him with her corner of eyes.

The sweet fragrance of red roses touch his nostrils and he closes his eyes and take a deep breath. The lights are switched off but just because of candles the room was not too dark. He can see everything easily.
He looks at his room , everything was changed in his room. But biggest change was sitting on his bed.

She was dressed in a red beautiful lehnga  and lots of heavy jeweleries. She was sitting on his bed as his newly wedded wife.

And he was  looking too handsome in white and golden shervani. His silky and smooth hairs are coming on his forehead.

Her eyes are get moist when she remembered everything looking at him. And she get restless , she immediately lowered her head and again start looking at her feets. Restlessness was showing on her face.

He removed his sherwani coat and throw it somewhere else. And comes towards the bed. He looks at her from head to toe. She got ready today only for him. He smiled slightly.

"Hi moti" , he said.

"Oh sorry aata ki bori" , and he start laughing.

She saw him laughing. He was looking good but he was not laughing whole heartedly.  She knew that he wasn't happy.

How could he happy when Naina was with him ??

He comes on the bed and lay down by his head on his one elbow. He look in her eyes , then take her right hand in his hand and rub on his lips. When he touches her hand on his lips she shivered and he looks at her.

He sat on the bed and comes closer to her , and place his right hand on her cheek and ask "tum bahut khush hogi na mujhse Shaadi karke ??" there was something else and something unusual in his deep voice.

"Sammy" she said in low voice.

" Mar Gaya Sammy" he mumbled bending over her angrily.

And in next second he smashed her lips with his. And start kissing her wildly. She was feeling very uncomfortable  with his rough touch.
He keeps his hand behind her neck and pulls her more closer to himself.

He was releasing his all anger and frustrating on his lips. He bites her Lower lip hardly. Then she winced in pain. But he didn't move back.

She placed her both hands on his hands on his chest and trying to push him but her all energy is in vain.

Then he moved a little , looks at her face and smile evilly.

"Mujhe toh barbad Kar Diya ab khud ko barbad Karne ke liye taiyar ho jao Ms. Naina Aggarwal oops Naina Maheshwari" saying this he glared angrily.

"Tumne kabhi  khud ki shakal dekhi hai aaiyane ( mirror ) mein...kitne badsurat ho tum...tumhe pta h tum mein aur mujh mein bht farak h...bht...agar kisine mere upar dabav nhi daala hota na...toh main tumhari jaisi ladki ki toh kabhi Shaadi nhi karta...mar jata par tumse Shaadi nhi karta..." , he looks at her with hatred eyes.

"Sameer" she looks at him in shock.

He was looking at her with so much evil emotions. And then he says ,
"Tumne Meri life ka kachda bana Diya h...main tumhe kuch bhi de nhi paunga...tumne mere saare ke saare sapno ko Jala dala...main tumhe srif ek hee cheez de paunga apni life mein aur vo hai HATE yes...I hate you and I hate you a lot and a lot"