Na Na Na

I was sitting shotgun. Harry was sitting in the driver's seat, driving. He was going about 80 on a highway. It was snowing out. I was laughing, I was having so much fun. I saw headlights come towards us, but it's fine because It's in the next lane. 

"Harry.. Slow down!" I said.

CRASH.

******

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around. I wasn't in my room. I didn't recognize this room. Where was I? Beep. Beep. Beep. 

What was that noise? I looked to my left. There was one of the heart machines that they use when your in the hospital. I looked at my finger, and realized it was connected to me. Why was I in the hospital? What was happening to me? I ran my hands through my head. I felt gauze wrapping around the top. My long blonde hair was in a messy hair tie. I looked to my left. I saw a mirror.  My face was filled with scratches. My face was really pale, and my lips light pink. What was going on? 

5 boys came running in. A boy with long curly brown hair was crying. He came and kneeled next to me on the ground.

"Oh baby! Are you alright? I've been waiting for you to wak--" 

"Who are you? What are you doing in here?!" I asked, scared.

I didn't know these boys. What were they doing? They were trying to kidnap me! Weren't they? 

"DOCTOR!" I yelled. 

"DOCTOR, HELP!" 

"Shh, it's alright!" The blonde haired boy said. 

Was I supposed to know them? I didn't think I was supposed to.. I've never ssen them before. 

The door opened again, with a doctor and my sister walking behind him. Macy. Now everything was the way it should be. Well, if the boys were gone and If I wasn't in the hospital.. 

"Macy!" 

"Hey Becca." 

She had a worried look on her face. Her skiny, light colored face was worried. Her lips were pierced in a straight line, and her brown eyes filled with worry. Why? Nothing had happened to me, well, as long as I can remember. 

"What is going ON?" I asked.

"Boys? Do you mind if we can talk to Rebecca alone, please?" She asked.

They nodded their heads and walked through the door. 2 girls ran up to them and started screaming. Why? 

I looked at Macy's hand. Her left ring finger had a big diamond ring on it. With a silver band after it. Macy was married! To who though? And why didn't she invite me? 

"Macy, you go married?" I asked.

"Becca.. I got married 3 years ago. And had a child, and I'm pregnant with my 2nd." 

"YOU DID? Mom and dad will be shocked when they find out!" I said.

"They already know.."

"They do?" 

"Yes Becca." 

"So. Rebecca. You were in a car accident. You and one of those boys were hit by a car who was in the wrong lane."

This was so much to take in. Macy being married and having kids, and me being in a car crash? Why didn't I remember any of this? It was all important!

"Why don't I remember this?"

"Because you lost your memory. But, your 18, you have a boyfriend, this is your sister, and you have a neice."

"I do? That's great! But who's my boyfriend?"

"We'll send him in."

Macy walked out the door. About 5 seconds later she came back in with the curly haired boy again. He was my boyfriend?

"Hi.." I said, awkwardly.

"I'm sorry I don't remember you." I said again, softly.

"It's okay as long as your okay. We can make new memories." He said.

I smiled, but didn't really know what to do. I still didn't know this boy. He was a stranger.

"I'm Becca."

"I'm Harry. Harry Styles. I'm in the famous band One Direction. Those boys you saw earlier? That's them." He said. 

Now I know who they were..

"Oh. Well bring them in please."

Harry walked out and brought them in. There was a boy with black hair, a boy with short brown hair, and a boy with blonde hair.

"One is in the bathroom though. He'll be back in a minute or two."

I nodded my head.

"I'm Liam Payne."

"Zayn Malik."

"Niall Horan!"

The door opened and the other boy came in. He had shortish longish hair, and he had blue eyes. He was cute.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson." He smiled.

I smiled back.

"I think I'm going to take a nap, you know since I just took all this in."

They nodded their heads and walked through the door. I though about all the things I had just learned. All the boys, about Macy, and about me being in an accident.

In 5 minutes I had fallen asleep, dreaming about the boys.