Chapter 1

As I ran into the darkness I felt sudden joy. This was it; my time here done; as I run and run away from this away from hell I'll be free. I'm smiling so much as I soon open my eyes and to my dismay the ground above me faded and I was falling down. Shocked I tired to grab onto anything around me to save me, falling and falling it seems to be going on forever. I wished to be free and I got this, this was not freedom at all. I felt a thud as what felt like falling off a bed. I opened my eyes and groaned. once again I fell out of bed.

"Only a dream." I muttered crawling back into bed, drifting off into a nice dream.

"It's time to wake up! get up or wall I will it drive anyone if they are late!" I heard the bitch blow. Great way to wake up really. Getting dressed was easy slipping on a comfy band or tee shirt, skinny jeans, converse or vans, socks obviously and brackets along with my key necklace. Looking around my room then doing a once over of myself is my mirror, grabbing my bag and rushing downstairs. Same stuff everyday, boring routines I need something new. this place is boring. I giggled a little realizing I've only been here a month and I'm already bored. See the thing about me is I get bored if there is no adventure and while none here, no new places to explore and I'm just tired.

"Can we get coffee please I'm not gonna eat breakfast and I'm thirsty." I pleased.

"Bring your own money only you will get it since everyone else ate, and we wouldn't have to do this if you ate food like a normal human."

"Actual Mrs. Winters she's to fat I think she shouldn't even get the coffee, I should." glaring at Lindsey and silently flipping her off I walk away grabbing money from the counter. Slipping on my earbuds and walking out I grab my penny board.

"I'm going, bye!" I shout, "what do you mean going? You're skipping Dunkin' Donuts?" Mrs. Winters came out.

"No I'm going but you people are to slow and I'm getting bored." I exclaimed waving my hand walking out. Running into the road throwing my board on the ground and hopping on was way easier then expected. Not bothering to get off the roads when cars came was just as fun as playing chicken on the highway. A living death wish. Getting honked at I rode into the curb and fell.

"Shit ow dammit, fracking cars." I muttered while jumping up and slightly jogging into the store.

"Usual please." I said while taking out the money.

"Large hazelnut coffee with milk and sugar, here you are, sugar." the guy said with a wink. Handing him the exact amount and scoffing a little about how he was trying to hit on a fourteen year old, he tired to continue.

"So what are you doing today?"

"School and not you." I replied walking out. Throwing back on the ground and rolling until I saw hell.

"Here we go again." I muttered while getting off my board and walking up the stairs.

___________________________

So this is new. This is the better and longer and more well thought out version of adopted by Mikey way. Enjoy!