Chapter 2

I think I shit bricks. Did they hear me? I probably sounded like a dying cat… I should probably answer this person, since I’ve just been staring at him for the past 5 mins. He must think I’m a freak. ‘Um sorry, can I get you anything?’ I noticed five boys walking in; they all looked about my age too. But then I saw him, he was gorgeous,  the way a part of his curly brown hair slipped out the front of his beanie and his cute little freckle on his nose; he was perfect.  Just as I was staring at him I didn’t hear the man’s order. ‘I’m sorry can you repeat that?’ ‘Can I get 2 hot chocolates, 1 coffee, three lattes and a muffin please?’ the Australian man spoke. ‘Yeah sure, that’ll be £9.60 please’ he handed me the money and started to walk towards where the boys had taken a seat. Until he said ‘oh great singing by the way’ he said with a wink. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. I think his name was Ronnie as I heard the tallest boy shout him.

As I finished getting their order ready, and placed it on a tray. I got to their table and placed their drinks down. Most of them said thank you except that boy with the freckle on his nose. He just looked at me blankly. Making my way back to the counter, the little shit stuck his foot out. As expected I fell flat on my face. Great. He just laughed, while the others looked at me with concern. A boy with beautiful green eyes helped me up. ‘Hey beautiful, are you okay? I’m Beau by the way.’ He said with a wink. ‘Yeah I’m alright thanks and I’m Olivia but call me liv’ I replied with a smile. ‘Pretty name for a pretty girl’ this guy is funny. Me pretty. Ha. No. ‘So I’m guessing you’re the flirt of the group’ I said with a laugh. He just blushed how cuteee.  ‘Maybe I am, maybe I’m not, and you’ll have to find out’ ‘what if I don’t want to find out?’ ‘Then you’re missing out on this’ he said gesturing to himself. ‘Full of yourself much?’ after that we just burst out laughing and he introduced me to the rest of the boys. Daniel, James, Jai and the dick is Luke.  They’re all dead sweet apart from him, who couldn’t even look at me, am I that ugly? I told them I had to get back to work and that it was nice meeting them. I looked back and saw Luke leaving? Wow he’s so kind and caring defiantly not snotty and bitchy at all. (Add sarcasm)

After about an hour of tidying up the café, the boys stood up to leave when Beau came running over. ‘hey we should hang out sometime’ ’yeah that’d be cool’ ‘well could I get your number then?’ ‘No’ he looked at me confused. ‘Messing of course’ I laughed. He passed me his phone. I typed in ‘Liv xx’ and the number. He waved and left with the rest following behind.

It was finally, 4:00pm. Yayyy my shift ended can’t wait to go home to no one as usual. I was walking to my white Audi, I noticed a note on my window, it said …

a/n

hey guys, our next chapter will be up soon. hope your liking it so far. comment what you think the note will say . oh and like haha xxx