Beautiful Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s POV

I put peach in a cage I had bought for puppy training, I gave her one last kiss and then I turned around to Bryan putting on a jacket since it started to rain. He turned to me and smiled,
"Where do you wanna eat?" He said

"I was thinking Olive Garden or something like that? I haven't been to a restaurant in a while so."

"Well we don't have to go do something fancy for just a dinner, we can just go to a Taco Bell or... order in? Like a pizza. I don't know it seems a bit weird to go to a restaurant the more I think about it. I'm kind of emotionally drained right now haha.."

I'm an idiot, why would I try to take Bryan too a restaurant after crying over a divorce? Restaurants are for like a fancy date not for just a late night dinner. If I could I would face palm right now but I'll just mentally face palm.

"Yeah we can order in something. Wanna order in a pizza then?" I say.
Bryan nods and he lets out peach and then sits on the couch with her.

Time skip 40 minutes

Bryan and I were playing just dance and to my surprise he was actually good at dancing.
"Haha I'm gonna beat you!" I say jokingly.
"Sureee you are"

In the dance I'm supposed to spin into him and when I do I accidentally trip over my feet and I fall onto him making it awkward, I look up at him and he looks down at me.
I brush the hair out of my face and smile/giggle while blushing.

Bryan's POV

(Y/N) tripped over herself and slammed right into me, I look down to see if she's okay and she's laughing and blushing. She's.. kind of cute? Okay fine extremely cute, but wouldn't it be bad if I started to catch feelings for her? Ameli- no I need to stop thinking about Amelia and start thinking about what I want. Amelia is gone and I need to try to find my own happiness. Maybe, maybe (Y/N) can make me happy? And I can make her happy.
Instead of smiling I stare at her lips for a few seconds and then I lean into her and kiss her. I felt fireworks immediately and I continued to kiss her. When I finally broke off the kiss her face was bright red and she then pressed her hand against her own cheek in surprise. Oh no.. maybe she didn't like that?
"I...I-" She stuttered.

"God I'm an idiot sorry..! I shouldn't have kissed you"

She then grabbed my shirt and pulled me in for another kiss, this one much longer then the last, when we break off we just stare into each other's eyes awkwardly.

"It's fine Bryan" she smirks.

I never see (Y/N) act so not..pure? She seems "evil" right now or like uhh sexy. Usually she's just adorable but- god I'm blushing hard right now.

(Y/N) plops on the couch and then I fall right next to her.
"So" I say
"So so" She replies
"So so so so so"
We start to laugh but immediately stop afterwards remembering the situation we were in.
"So Its getting late and I have work in the morning, im going to bed. You coming?" She asked as if the kiss didn't even happen.
"Yeah I'm right behind you" I say.

(Y/N) picked up peach and carried her up the stairs as I followed right behind her. "Nice butt" I think to myself.

My face began to feel hot thinking about the kiss, it wasn't a fifty shades of grey type kiss but it was affectionate which honestly probably makes it better. (Y/N) makes me feel happy and young.
I start to smile while I get into bed but luckily she didn't notice.
I stare at the ceiling for a couple minutes. I could tell she was starting to fall asleep by how long her breaths were.
After about 14 minutes of me just staring at the ceiling I finally turned over to where I was facing her.
God she's so beautiful how did not notice this before.
Before I knew it I had fallen asleep to looking at all the details of her face and thinking of the kiss.