›Taehyung‹

||

I was excited because Taehyung come home early than usual. It's cool and I missed him so much. He usually will back when I'm asleep and go after breakfast. We don't have much time together.

But now he was back after dinner. When he opened the door I quickly stand up and wrapped my legs around his waist. Ugh, how I miss him so much.

“you really missed me, huh?” he said burying his face on my neck. I could feel his hot breath touching my skin. I nodded for the answer.

I actually skipped dinner just for waiting for him. And when he ask me if I having dinner or not I lied and say yes instead of no. Good job, girl.

We laying on the bed and cuddling like there's no tomorrow. He whispered something funny and I chuckled. He tells me story about his job and his friends. And he said he was really tired.

||

In the midnight I feel like eat. I'm starving, shit. How I'm supposed to go downstairs when Taehyung's arm wrapped me?

I slowly moved his arm and I actually succeeded. I kissed his forehead and say, “i will be right back.”

I go downstairs and heading to heaven which is kitchen. I opened the fridge and found BrEaDss. Oh, and some jams too. I should've give some of my jams to Jimin, I think he need these.

I make my toast and ate it. Oh, how is it so good—

“what are you doing?”

“what are you doing??” instead of answer his question, I give him question. Lol. My grammar is such.

“this is... My house?” he said innocently.

“no I mean, why'd you woke up? Thought you were asleep?”

He come closer and sat opposite me. “i was sleeping when I realizes that you weren't there so I'm searching you and gotcha, found you here with...those bread?”

“oh uh, I'm starving. I haven't eat my dinner so...I'm lying.”

He chuckled. “what is this? My baby turned into a bad girl, huh?”

“no! I don't want you to worry cause I want to spend whole night with you!”

He smirked. “finish those breads, I think we should spend our night together. ”

 ”