Work from home-Chapter 7

~After school~

Ink's P.O.V

I waved at my friend's because they needed to go home and I needed to wait for one of my classmates, Error.
"So in who's place we are gonna do that project?...." I asked, being a bit away from him. "If it's fine...Then in mines?..." He said, looking at me. "Sure!...It'll be fine.." I said, almost vomiting from excitement. "Ok....Let's go then.." He answered, a bit chuckling. The chuckle was friendly and calm. To be honest, I liked this chuckle for some reason.

He started walking and I followed him. He put on his head phones, I swear I heard him listening to 'Don' t change by Why Don't We from Uglydolls'. I decided to sing along, since I knew lyrics a bit.

When I stopped, he looked at me, suprized. "Woah.....I didn't expect that..." He looked at me, being amazed. I chuckled and we kept walking.

When we made it to his home he knocked and there stood a skeleton, who wore glasses which were saying 'YOLO' and 90's styled clothing. "Come in brosephs" He said with an lingo. "What the fuck Fresh, where's Geno?....He usually is the one who manages to come over..." Error questioned, looking annoyed. "Got sick, so he sent me here" Fresh answered to him and let us in.

"Oh, hey Error? Who is he? Your boyfriend?" Fresh asked looking at him and pointing in my direction. "Wh4† †h3 fu©k¡? N0!¡ H3'$ ju$† 4n cl4$$m4t3!¡" (What the fuck!? no!! He's just an classmate!!) Error yelled, glitching alot. I didn't expect him to glitch and get triggered alot. I guess he didn't like Fresh. "Alright, sorry mah dude" Fresh answered to him and walked into the kitchen. I felt my face heat up and I hid half of it in my scarf, so it's hard to notice that I were blushing. It was so embarrassing, but I decided to sit down on couch and calmed myself down. "...So what about we are gonna do that project?" Error questioned, raising his non-existent eyebrow. "Hmm....First off...We need to think what we like...Art, stars and music..." I said, thinking of my favorite things. "Hmm...Stars,math and sport....And puppets......Don't judge me about liking puppets....." He told me, kinda embarrassed. "I wouldn't mind it!" I smiled cheerfully and he sighed of relief. "...Ok, so what we are gonna make a project on?..." He asked.

"Hm...Maybe sport...?"

"Fine with that.."

"Okie!"

I got up and grabbed my art stuff, so I can draw some pictures for the project. I saw also Error turning on his laptop and he started writing.

~Time Skip brought you by room filled with Temmies~

Error's P.O.V

It was alot fun working together with him and I decided to let him since we got the project done early. I'm suprized that it went all that easy, due to fact he's actually an nice person, I couldn't bully him. Only if Nightmare and the others would leave me alone, well I had one more friend left, Fell. I know how he likes Blueberry, but as it seems to me, Blue likes Dust. I don't even understand why Nightmare is forcing me to do something like that.

I managed to go in one of visitor's bed rooms to clean it, but what I saw there to my suprize. Geno and Reaper were making out, both blushing messes. "Sick...Huh..?" I questioned, smirking and getting their both attention. I looked at Geno who gave me 'Bitch, I'll kill you' look, which made me burst out of laughter, because his death glare to me was hilarious. "Now I know why Fresh told me that you were sick...Hehe..." I chuckled and Geno throw a pillow at me which I caught. "Get out!!" He yelled and I walked out closing the door behind me, smirk placed on my face.

(Author:Hope ya all liked this chap and a little afterdeath in it, huehuehuehuehue!! Also sorry about being sooooo late, ack-- Anyways, see ya all soon! 😜)