Blood and Lockets

Alice’s P.O.V.

I sat in the hotel room staring at the beer in my hand and listening to the boys whispering on the other side of the room. When we had gotten outside about two hours ago we had found blood splatters across the ground and across the side of Akuma’s car, with the back door ajar.

“How are you doing?” Sam asked, walking up and sitting across from me.

“I’m doing fine.” I lied, looking up from my beer. “Is the bar going to show us the security tapes?”

“Ya, but we have to talk to the police to see it.” Sam said giving me a sympathetic look. (Don’t give me that look. I don’t need your sympathy. I need my sister.) I thought angrily as he started speaking again. “Bobby’s on his way, he decided he didn’t want to sit back on this one.” He said running a hand through his hair.

“That’s good; Bobby’s good at keeping her calm…” I said, absentmindedly sipping my beer.

Sam nodded and opened his mouth to say something else as there was a knock at the door. We exchanged a look frowning and I glanced up at Dean who was already walking to the door. I stood up, walking around the table a pit forming in my stomach. Bobby wouldn’t get here this fast and probably wouldn’t knock. And as far as we knew only Akuma knew what room we were in.

“There’s no one here.” Dean said, opening the door and looking around outside.

“What’s on the handle?” I asked my heart sinking as the sun glinted off of something hanging on the handle. (It can’t be…)

“My amulet… and a… locket. They’re both covered in blood.” Dean said opening the locket, his face paling slightly.

“It’s Akuma’s.” I said reaching forward and grabbing the heart shaped locket from him. And snapping it shut. “The woman with black hair is her mom. That’s why the eyes are green and not blue.” I said answering the question written all over his face as I tucked the locket into my pocket.

Malory’s P.O.V.

“Did you really have to give them the necklaces Zack?” I asked giving my brother a look. “I quite liked the locket.”

“It was necessary. We want to scare the red-head and lure her here to watch the demons death, do we not?” Zack asked raising an eyebrow at me.

“True, but we need to do it without the Winchesters getting involved.” I said crossing my arms over my chest. “They’re a real pain in the ass.”

“Well first things first with that. Intercept Singer and lead a trail for the boys to find him elsewhere, but keep him here. They’ll be distracted and we’ll have the red-head to ourselves.” Zack said giving me a dark smile as he stood up. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I believe it’s my turn to have some fun with the demon. I believe some pictures will help this process along nicely.” He said walking away into one of the many rooms of the abandoned factory we were in.

I rolled my eyes at my brother and grabbed the keys to his old pick up tuck and walked out the front door. (Time to have some fun with the old man.) I thought, a smirk spreading across my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akuma’s P.O.V.

I lifted my head as I heard the door click and felt a growl form deep in my chest. “What do you want?” I asked as a brown haired green eyed blood sucker stepped into the room and around the devils trap, a smirk spread wide across his face. (Come closer, I’ll wipe that smirk off your mother fucking face.)

“Oh just something to drink, your blood is so delicious. It’s quite addicting. I’m surprised no one’s tried it before.”  The man said with a laugh. “Besides, I thought your friend would like some pictures.”

“Keep A- keep her out of this! It’s me you want, I’M the reason your family got killed.” I snapped, jumping to my feet, anger taking over me. “I’M the one who tracked you down. I’M the one who caught their attention!” I said and felt a dark grin forming on my face. “I’m the reason your family’s dead.” I said catching my reflection in his eyes and laughing. My eyes were pure black, my hair was wild looking and there was blood splattered across my paler than usual face. (Perfect.) I thought, tossing my head back in laughter.

“Watch your mouth, or you’re going to make this harder on yourself.” The man said narrowing his eyes. I could see the rage and laughed even harder at how easily I could push his buttons when I was the captive.

“It’s quite sad that a full grown and supposedly very powerful Vampire couldn’t take down one demon that barley uses her powers without using the element of surprise and then having the brother stick the demon in a devils trap.” I said looking at him with a now completely straight face. “I think your family would be quite ashamed if they were still alive. But maybe they would be proud since it took five of you to take me down when I was fourteen.”

“Get ready to smile for the camera sweet heart.” The man said jumping on me and digging his teeth into the front of my neck as we hit the ground.

“Good luck getting a picture that makes me look vulnerable.” I said as he pulled away, and gave me one more dark look before biting me again.

Malory’s P.O.V

“Where are you going now old man?” I grumbled to myself, pulling up behind a car parked on the side of the highway. “Are you going to try to out run me? That’s not a very good idea.” I said climbing out and watching the hunter disappear into a small chunk of trees. “But I do like a challenge.” I said chasing after him.

Deans P.O.V

I sat down at the table across from Sam as the shower started in the bathroom. “This is fantastic.” I said sarcastically and ran a hand over my face as I leaned back in the chair.

“I just hope Bobby gets here soon.” Sam said looking at something on his computer. “He might know something that’ll help us find her.”

“God I hope so.” I said taking an un-opened beer from the table and taking a swig. “Have you found anything on the attacks yet?”

“Ya, the people that were killed were found at home, or wherever they had been before the murder. If there was any camera’s around they were broken.” Sam said frowning. “The only thing that matches is the camera’s being broken, so either this is something else or they wanted Akuma.”

“Well we need to find out what it is, because we can’t just go looking around town without a clue what we’re looking for.”

“I’ll try to find something else, but I don’t know what will show up.”

“It’s still the vampires.” Alice said from the direction of the bathroom.

“How do you know?” I asked frowning. (That girl moves eerily quiet…)

“Akuma told you how we met right Dean?” Alice asked.

I nodded. “Ya you and your dad saved her from some vampires, some got a way but most were killed…” I said putting it together. “Wait… are you saying…”

“Ya, the vampires that are here are the ones from that night.”