introduction.

"You have a year to find someone to love you, or stay like this forever."

"Stay like what?"

"As aggressively unattractive on the outside as you are in."

VENUS MILKOVICH  didn't care for looks, she didn't care how she dressed, or for makeup, she was comfortable in her own skin. Of course, like most girls it took a while, but once she stopped paying to close attention to the imperfections she was able to see the beauty in her flaws.
TOM HOLLAND on the other hand focused only on looks, in fact his world revolved around them. He lived his life day to day putting others down if they weren't his definition of "beautiful", but soon enough he will learn the lesson of true beauty, that it's what matters on the inside, not out.

PLAYLIST;
l. b: jaden smith
ll. u: jaden smith
lll. e: jaden smith
lV. ninety: jaden smith
V. lost boy: jaden smith
Vl. love the way you lie Part 2: rihanna
Vll. stop and stare: one republic
Vlll. baptize me: x ambassadors
lX. dancin: aaron smith
X. train wreck: james arthur
Xl. dynasty: miia
Xll. you found me: the fray

authors note: okay i'm super duper excited for this, beauty and the beast is my all time favorite movie, it has been since childhood, and recently i reread beastly and fell in love all over again with the story. I also rewatched the movie and although the book is definitely better i still loved it. so here i am doing god's work. my story will be a blend of all aspects of the story and few of my touches. i hope you enjoy.