Prologue

"I hate you!",she yelled. Walking up to her slowly,Myles could not believe her words,he held her head against his chest and whispered to her, "you don't mean that,do you Cassidy?" As she struggled to break away from Myles embrace, she muttered, "it doesn't make any sense,you're always far away,what's the point?" Before he could say anything else she pushed him away and proceeded to exit the building, without even thinking his body reacted on its own as he ran in-front of her blocking her only exit from the apartment, he said to her, "I'm not letting you go until we talk about this and why you're so mad at me?" She looked at him in disbelief and anger, "You really don't get it,Do you!?" She then tried to get past him but with him being very tall and most times intimidating ,it was proven to be quite difficult. Myles could not understand what was even going on and was very confused at the entire situation so he said to her, "Then help me get it,Help me understand,why are you so mad at me?" Tears ran down her cheeks,her voice broke "I don't want you to go back". He cupped her face in his hands and wiped her tears with his thumb,whispering to her, "I'm not going anywhere my love", before gently pressing his mouth against her soft,pink and tasty lips which always tasted like candy.