✿✿✿

this fanfiction will contain abuse, substance abuse, gore, vulgar language, and violence. some psychotic shit will be in here too, just like in the last story in the series. don't read this if you get easily queasy or offended, but if you want to, i hope you enjoy my sadistic rollercoaster of fuckery. c:

btw, im not glamorizing mental illnesses. my series depicts the true stories of those who are born with these kinds of illnesses and how it affects the way they live. i hope i somehow portrayed the minds of serial killers correctly, and that i dont mean to offend anyone at all. 

✿✿✿

the playlist for the soundtrack of the whole series is on the external link, or you can visit my 8tracks profile (it's horizonless) and you'll see it there. it's titled "born killer." c:

✿✿✿

this is a work of mere fiction. The characters, places, and events mentioned in this story are works of my imagination, and some are altered for the sake of the plot. I don't own any of the characters, and the way they are portrayed in this series does not represent the real person.

this series is inspired by nirvana, and all the parts are based on the message of their songs. I do not own the music mentioned in this story, nor the characters in it. these ideas are solely my own and to copy them would be an infringement of copyright.

© 2014 | horizonless | All Rights Reserved

::2/4 of the nevermind series.

THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK IN THE SERIES. THE SERIES FOLLOWS A CONTINUOUS PLOT, AND I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU READ PENNYROYAL TEA (THE FIRST BOOK) IF YOU HAVEN'T YET BEFORE READING THIS BOOK.