Chapter 1

She was supposed to be my enemy.

She was the reason why my dad looked happier then ever. I know its selfish of me to feel this way but I couldn't help it.

My mother and I were supposed to make him feel that way. He should have been happy in our family, living a life of wedded bliss with my mother and spoiling me as his one and only child. But it never came to that.

I was 14 when my parents sat me down and told me of their divorce. I was upset. I mean, what?

Don't I get a say in their drastic decision to separate? To dismantle my solid foundation without taking into consideration what I felt?

They were assholes...

The both of them...

One could not be blamed without the other taking equal fault.

Then, at 17, I find myself being introduced to his new wife. I expected it to be an awkward introduction but it wasn't.
I was intrigued actually. She was younger than him in her late 20's early thirties, voluptuous, curvy.
A total bombshell.

I spent 2 summers with them and realized I was slowly getting attracted to her. Don't get me wrong, I'm not admitting that I like girls because I have never been with one.

It's just her. I catch myself secretly checking her out. She's got beautiful large tits and a nice round ass. And lately, all I can do is fantasize about her. I've taken up countless times from dreams of us kissing and making out that I'm left horny and bothered. To be honest, my dildo and fingers have left me unsatisfied at times.

These feelings have been spiraling out of control. It's gotten as far as getting turned on listening to her and my dad have sex. Believe me, they try to be quiet but their not. Just listening to them fucking should be a turnoff but catching them the one time, was more than enough to convince me that I wanted her too. It's perverted, I know but I can't help it.

My last and final summer before leaving to college, I made up my mind that I wouldnt return because of these feelings. It was the summer I walked in to his home and sensed some tension between them.

I got wind of their arguments most times. And they were menial because he traveled extensively for work. She complained that they barely see each other anymore.

It was the one morning when he left that what I've been feeling for her would finally begin to form and come true.

I woke up actually to the shouts and screams. When the front door slammed shut, I moved over to my window and saw my dad chuck his luggage into his car, jump in and leave. I felt sad somewhat for it all because this is how my parents were before heading to a divorce.

When I made my way towards the kitchen, I passed their bedroom but stopped at their door. I looked in and found her sitting on the bed crying.
A part of me wanted to leave her so that she can have her privacy. The other half of me wanted to console her.

But when she saw me there, she begged me to come in. I hesitated some but my feet pulled me in that direction. I joined her on the bed and listened to her as she balled her eyes out of just how unfair my father was.
I could only agree because it was all true but in hindsight, he was a hard-working man.

Her tears were contagious some as she pulled me close, seeking comfort and I offered my shoulder for her to cry on. It was some time before she calmed down then she slowly pulled away. I have to admit, although it wasn't the best time to say it, I was slowly getting turned on because of what she was wearing.

Between the sobs and her talking, I had to avert my eyes from the sheer fabric that barely hid her breasts and round pink nipples. They looked too beautiful to ignore and I was excited how they brushed against me when we hugged. Sinful thoughts began to swirl in my head of just sucking on one. It didn't make it any easy as she stood up and began to pace and surprisingly she had on no panties. I was so lost starting at her ass and the light dust of curls through her nightgown that I barely heard her last question.